1. Do you run rustweb @Upperking? if so, deathmessages in that plugin will be set to true

2. Oh yea I do so I need to turn off then.

3. I did the exact same thing when I install Web rust ;)

4. Rust web

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Attached Files:

6. I know this is an old post to reply to but i did figure out what the issues was. There is a mix of <?php and just <? some servers are not setup to support short tags. (<?) So replace the <? with <?php quite a few of them on the stats.php page. Still works great though.

7. @Reneb, is there any command, like /rstop (man types this command and he don't see deathmessages), to stop deathmessages showing up to them, who don't want to see them?..

Thanks.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423665134,1423597273][/DOUBLEPOST]@Reneb, please... I really need your answer...

Maybe any radius to this deathmessages? Not to broadcast to all over the server?..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423678082][/DOUBLEPOST]Reneb, why... Create something please! :(

Maybe any radius for popup messages... Not broadcast to all over the server :(

8. i will probably remake this plugin in C#, one plugin at a time i'm remake them.

9. Will u add something like i said in last comments? :D

10. yes i will. i agree it's annoying :p

11. You are the best! :)

12. Is it possible to add color to the deathmessages so they are easily distinguished from other messages? Is it as simple as adding an HTML color code to the messages in the config?

13. Code:
    "ChatName": "DEATH",
    in r-deathmessages.json not working now (messages are displayed without chat prefix "DEATH") or am I doing something wrong?:confused:

14. this plugin was not updated since all the chat message differences and shit.

15. We need this update :p

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin