1. Pretty sure this goes here... Should I be worried about this? Says this a lot since the latest update.

Calling kill - but already IsDestroyed!? Stone Hatchet (world) (DroppedItem)

2. this has nothing to do with this plugin XD

3. PLEASE!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What does your config file look like? The code looks fine to me.

5. Is there anyway to add "active on server" or "days spent alive" on to the web portion of the deathmessages

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. 2015-01-16 01-28-52 H  RUST .png

8. Sorry if someone already wrote it: But I didn't found the solution
    Code:
    6:44 PM [Error] r-deathmessages: [string "r-deathmessages.lua"]:108: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'x' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Hope you will see what's wrong, it appear since the 1173's patch.

9. I need to update the plugin ... But didnt go in the détails yet ... So can't easily make an update

10. plugin works after the new update for me, the only trouble i got is in the logs im getting:
    Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined
    after every kill

11. Reneb updated Death Messages with a new update entry:

fix natural cause

12. Thank You!!!!

13. Im not seeing bear traps showing death messages

14. lol --' omg, this deathmessages is pissing me off :p

15. :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421609273][/DOUBLEPOST]can someone help me with this error?

Code:
    [Info] Massaker thought he could breath under water.
    [Error] Web request produced exception (Url: ?key=&type=natural&killedid=76561198035117709&killer=Drowned&killed=Massaker) (UriFormatException: Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined: ?key=&type=natural&killedid=76561198035117709&killer=Drowned&killed=Massaker)
    [Debug]  at System.Uri..ctor (System.String uriString, Boolean dontEscape) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Uri..ctor (System.String uriString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Net.WebRequest.Create (System.String requestUriString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+GetWebrequest.Process () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
  16. its Experimental.i downloaded a death message. I put a part of it is amended as Chinese,but still english

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It looks like you enabled MySQL, but didn't configure it.

Just change it in the config and it will show in the chat in-game, not in the server console though. This is how the Rust console works.

18. Thx alot!