1. **You must hate seeing my name pop up now.

[Oxide] 4:57 AM [Error] r-deathmessages: A .NET exception occured in user-code
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. I think this happens when players have fucked up name. Not sûre i can fix that.

3. Have you tried using QuoteSafe on the message before printing it?

4. Shhsssss

5. Attached Files:

6. While try to dl stats.zip

7. download it from the above link.

8. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  9. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in \stats\stats.php on line 335
    How to fix this error? Help pls =)

10. And did you config all the the deathmessages cfg, did you set mysql to true?

11. same here, no death messages. also installed the newest build of oxide.
    in the server that is..
    build 25

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
  12. he has death messages, just an error on his stats.php file.[DOUBLEPOST=1414666625][/DOUBLEPOST]
    do you have php support / mysql support on your web host?
    i don't understand why you have this.
    or maybe you added something on that line?
    that's how the last part of that page should look like:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">
    $("#player-global-table").datatable({
        pageSize: 20,
        sort: [true, true, true, true,true, true],
        filters: [false, true, true, true, false, true],
        filterText: "Search... "
    }) ;
    </script>

<?
    }
    ?>
    nothing more.

13. Working nice, simple webpart
    Will any updates/upgrades of web?:)

14. i'll probably add body parts, but when in comes to design i'm very bad. so unless somebody else does it, i won't improve it much.

15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How can i fix it? All works good, but stats.php have error

16. Code:
    2:33 PM [Error] r-deathmessages: A .NET exception occured in user-code
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    2:33 PM [Error] r-deathmessages: A .NET exception occured in user-code

Part of daily logs

17. Could you supply us with a link to your stats.php page? That way we can take a look at it and might help us to find out what exactly is going wrong.

Any idea when exactly this was happening, were there any players online at that time with weird characters in there name? Are you able to trigger that error?

18. I try to watch moment of this error and collect nicknames of players who are currently online :)

19. have same error in logs.[DOUBLEPOST=1414680819][/DOUBLEPOST]
    http://kharkov-plus.ru/stats/stats.php