1. You server seems offline I go to connect and it says connecting then just disconnects. Tested the server above and below and they connected fine. Unless you've a mod installed the stops people with a high level ping connecting too.

2. Sorry this was the Natives Plugin. I have disabled the Plugin, now you can connect.

3. That is really weird, I checked on mine to see if I could do the same, I set the time too 1900 once it was 1900 I disconnected, when I reconnected and checked the time it was 2200. have you removed all the plugins and config files and only installed this one to make sure there is no conflicts?

4. I also have the plugin does not change the time, + as it turned out, every player of his time. At one can be a day, and another night ...

5. Confirm with Lutini !

6. juergen, i understood the reason. When the weekend was a wipe and it was necessary to remove the saves ....

7. I'm currently looking into the system, I've noticed that it can take upto 30 seconds until you actually see a change ingame after modifying the time.

8. I have used the settime and played half an Hour and nothing happens. And each player have another time. For me it was day and the other player said it is Night ! And no, the Time was not freezed ![DOUBLEPOST=1414746820,1414655505][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry i must remove the Plugin from my Server. It was not playable if every Player has another Time. I hope there will come a Version who works.
    The Plugin Idea is great but it should be work correct.[DOUBLEPOST=1414749856][/DOUBLEPOST]It ssems to be another Problem. I thoughgt it was this Plugin, but now i have removed all Parts of the Plugin (Config,Data,Plugins) and i have still the following Error in the Rcon:
    Code:
    Unsupported encoding: 'utf8'
    [RCON][xx.xxx.xx.xx:xxxxx] status
    [RCON][xx.xxx.xx.xx:xxxxx] echo END
    [RCON][xx.xxx.xx.xx:xxxxx] env.time
    Invalid command
    Invalid command
    Invalid command
    Save took: 00.0945 seconds
    Save stats:
        ents: 13623
        size: 966088

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
  9. The strange thing is, when you start the server it creates a Sky element which holds various parameters and components and one of them is the current time, when I modify the time in the server console, it changes the time correctly in game. If players really have different times then it would mean that time is handled by the clients and not by the server, which would mean that modifying the time wouldn't be possible entirely.

This plugin does not send out any commands automatically, my guess is that you are using a RCon client (probably Rusty), that is trying to obtain the current server time.

10. (mine works fine) does take time to change the time of day though sometimes as long as 3 min, but it is always the time I set for everyone. Weird thing is sometimes it works instant and sometimes its mins later but no complaints its working great.

11. The Error 3 Post above comes from Rusty. I kicked Rusty from my PC. I installed the Plugin Modify Time new.
    But the same Problem. I type "/settime 10". Wait 30 sec. Control "/settime" : Server Time is 10 ! If i look into Sky it is darkest Night :confused::(
    I have no Idea whats going on :confused:

12. Rusty is causing the error line yes, but it was not the cause of the darkness... Please remove all plugins from your server and restart server then upload this plugin restart server and then try it.[DOUBLEPOST=1414777394][/DOUBLEPOST]If it works then you know it was a conflict and then please list all plugins you were using and reaadd then 1 at a time to figure out which plugin is causing your issue and let us know so we may work on comparability of the plugins

13. i Think it was the Portgun Plugin. I removed it and Modify Time works fine !

14. Any plan to update this?

Scratch that...it seems to be working...

15. When I have the time I'm going to try to figure out what triggers the actual update of the time since there is always a 5-60 seconds delay after changing the time until you actually see the difference, I might also add the option to choose how long a rust day lasts.

16. It isnt working anymore for me since update

17. I haven't had the time yet to update to yesterday's release but from what I've read there shouldn't be any changes that would break this. I'll look into it as soon as I can.

18. this would be great with the vote option like old legacy daytime plugin vote ing for daytime.

19. since these last patches, the plugin is working

20. I haven't got it to work since the 11/7 Rust patches. It says it's doing it in chat when I give the command but it never actually happens. I'll re-dl and try again