1. Mughisi submitted a new resource:

Modify Time - Allows you to modify and freeze the current in-game time!

Read more about this resource...

2. Nice, thanks for digging into the time elements. Great to get some clarity on how the server is managing time now.

3. Mainly did this because I noticed Facepunch didn't add an env.time command in this version as they did in Legacy and I really liked the ability to be able to change the time (I don't like the night xD)

4. I have an extensive voteDayNight mod I created for legacy and was thinking about recreating the ENV class myself...so thanks for the inspiration...now if we can just hook the coherent ui and be able to send inventory notices, etc...we will be getting somewhere!

5. since last server and oxide update no function :-(

6. What exactly his happening? Any errors when it starts? Does the command run?
    Also keep in mind that when you change the time ingame with the /settime command it can take a while until it actually updates the surroundings.

7. i Know that it takes a little time. Before Update it works perfect. Now it does not work, no error messages. I tried /settime 12. All messages are ok but nothing happens.

8. confirm

9. I just tested this and it works fine, it does however take about 15secs before the time changes. Does the plugin keep a log somewhere of whats going on an output or something?

10. Nothing is being logged, it is however saving the time you set and freeze to a config file so if you freeze your time it will load that time again after restarting the server.

And regarding the problems that it isn't changing, I'm looking into it atm, but haven't really been able to reproduce the problem :(

11. Time freezes and unfreezes fine and the time is changed, if I change the time it does seem I have to run the /settime again to check the time which tells me the new time then the time changes.

12. OK. i have set the Time to 10 AM. 30 Seconds later i asked the Server for the Time with /settime.
    The Server said it is 10 AM ! But look at the Picture : http://prntscr.com/502aop

13. When you chose 10am what command did you type?

14. 10 AM is 10, 10 PM is 22 ! I thougt everybody knows that ![DOUBLEPOST=1414473146,1414364119][/DOUBLEPOST]I have discovered something.
    Everytime i join the Server the Sun is on the same Position.
    No matter what the Time is !
    Look at the Picture:
    http://prntscr.com/50ikwk

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
  15. If its in the same position then someone has invoked /freezetime

16. i have tested it. The Time is not freezed and the sun moves.
    If i reconnect the sun is on the same position as on the Photo above.

17. Must be your server, when i connect its either day after evening or night.

18. I have rented the Server. The Server Soft must be ok. I tested a Steam Update but all is up to Date.
    http://prntscr.com/50iqyr

ps
    If you want to test:
    134.255.221.149:38133

I have discovered something else:
    If i connect to my Server with Rusty and show the Rcon Log i see this:
    Code:
    Connecting to server
    Success
    [RCON][xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:53922] echo END
    [RCON][xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:53922] env.time
    Invalid command
    [RCON][xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:53922] status
    Invalid command
    Invalid command
    Save took: 00.0795 seconds
    Save stats:
        ents: 13338
        size: 936014
    Save took: 00.0866 seconds
    Save stats:
        ents: 13338
        size: 936014

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  19. Is this legacy or experimental cos experimental I need the server name.

20. Experimental

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015