1. is tehere a way to save it in config file? or i need to set this every time after server restart

2. May i ask what it is you are trying to set or save in the config?

3. the time for day and nigth by using this commands:
    env.daylength
    env.nightlength

4. [Oxide] 09:57 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetTime' on plugin 'm-Time v1.0.3' File: m-Time.lua Line: 793 attempt to call field 'QuoteSafe' (a nil value): at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Please help, when I set time to day, it go's day 10 sec, night 10 sec

6. hm.... can you provide some more information? What exacly you are trying to do?
    For everybody who are getting the same error as I:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 05:46 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdSetDayLength' on plugin 'm-Time v1.0.3'
    File: m-Time.lua Line: 793 attempt to call field 'QuoteSafe' (a nil value):
    Here is a small fix, thanks to the Wolf!
    I've just replaced
    Code:
    message = UnityEngine.StringExtensions.QuoteSafe( message )
    by
    Code:
    message = rust.QuoteSafe( message )

Attached Files:

7. yeah found out one of the server destroying commands in Build Plugin.
    I had this plugin on server, and was the only plugin that affects the time,
    so thats why I paniced and asked it here, because I also noticed error.

basicly, build plugin has a list of assests / prefabs in the list, 106 was small oil rafinery, but by accident noticed and tried to plant number 107:
    107 - assets/bundled/prefabs/system/net_env.prefab

this caused the basic time command to work, but destroyed the others, what leads to a full server wipe to fix it!
    I will make a detailed story on the build plugin forum about this to prevent making this stupid mistake xD

regards,

Stoner Jezus
    Rusty Renegades

8. same error

9. Same...

10. I have a bug on my server with this day/night cycle plugin. Not sure if this was mentioned before in this thread, but I haven't seen it. Sorry if I repeat an issue already spotted.

When I set the time, for example: 'env.time 11' it sets the time normally, but then when I freeze the time, I get the confirmation that time has been frozen, but after only a few minutes the timer does either one of two things:
    1. The timer just carries on as normal and I have to keep setting the time back to what I want
    2. Or, the day/night cycle switches to night and it becomes permanent. - Once this happens every time I change the time it automatically changes back to night after about 3 minutes.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most of them are unmaintained now, but there is a list of ones to take over and this is on it.

12. Any update on this one?

13. @Wulf Do you know of a plugin in .CS that does the same as this plugin? If not I guess I'll have to use DayVote but I'd prefer to be able to set my Day/Night lengths individually. I have been replacing all .lua plugins in my server.

14. @Wulf Pls