1. is it possible for a option for players to vote for day or night ? :p

2. Hello,

I've installed the plugin and tried setting time and freezing it, both as admin and console.

I receive OK message, but nothing happens....

The plugin might have broken with so many updates :(

3. I have it one my server and it doesn't work. it says setting time and everything but nothing happens. I tried both in console and in chat.

4. At this time the in-game time is a tricky thing. For some it works, for some it doesn't but even without any time plugin it happens that multiple online players on the same server can experience different in-game times which points to a Rust bug regarding the sky data not being properly send to all clients, I currently have no idea on how to fix this myself and am actually hoping for a rust server update that will actually fix this sky issue.

5. -- post removed by author --

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  6. /settime - ok
    /settime x -
    Code:
    [Oxide] 6:40 PM [Error] m-Time: [string "m-Time.lua"]:172: attempt to call method 'AddTime' (a string value)  at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

7. I'm aware of the issue, they've changed a few things regarding the in-game time system and the terrain. Currently working on a few changes to the teleport system and once I'm happy with those changes I'll get to updating this one.

8. love ya work Mughisi!

9. Change :AddTime
    To :AddHours
    In the file and it should work :)
    As for the time freeze it doesnt work anymore as they removed it complètly i think.

10. Works perfect again, thx!

11. You don't even need the addhours, just modifying the hour field directly is enough and yes, the freezetime that was in the server files was removed so it'll need to be done differently :(

12. really? that's nice :p
    as for the freezetime ... yeah ... timer i guess ... even if i really think we shouldnt put timers on oxide exept if it's absolutly necessary (as it's hooked inside OnTick ...).
    maybe put it on another hook? like onplayerinit, or stuff like that, hooks that are called often, but not TOO often ^^

13. Modify day length and an hourly timer maybe, I don't know yet. Need something reliable to run it, I'll have to play around with it a bit. I'll try to get an update out as soon as I can but currently working on some changes on the tp plugin to stop the glitching with tpr as much as possible.

14. NO TIMERS :p
    as the timers are called on every Tick, so like 30times per second XD

15. Seems not to work after last update.

LOL so many posts about it o_O

First time I posted here I swear that where no posts from yesterday neither from today.

16. Mughisi updated Modify Time with a new update entry:

Basic functionality for latest Rust update

17. Mughisi updated Modify Time with a new update entry:

Removed a debug value

18. Using latest update, I get an exception whenever I try env.time 10 to change the time to 10.

Code:
    > env.time 10
    Changing the time to 10, please wait a moment.
    [Oxide] 9:57 PM [Error] m-Time: [string "m-Time.lua"]:244: bad argument #1 to 'floor' (number expected, got string)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It does not show an exception in the console when using /settime 10, but it doe also doesn't change the time after waiting a bit.

Also cannot use env.time or /settime command to get current time anymore.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420354068,1420345131][/DOUBLEPOST]So... though I have never used Lua or looked at these plugins until today, I was able to find and fix most of the issues I had. I also finished some of the setdaylength commands and everything seems to work... well, except for it doesn't but I don't think this is an issue with the plugin.

The server side HourOfDay gets changed, and it progresses accordingly to the DayLengthInMinutes. But the clients that connect to my server all seem to have their own day/night cycle with two people right next to eachother having one at night and one at day.
    Not sure if anyone has ever had this issue but I'm gonna have to start looking around for it.

Anyway, Mughisi I'll send you a copy of the lua code after I modified it to fix a couple errors I was having... maybe it will save you some time.

19. Well, I did mention it's just an update for basic functionality to work with the recent update for the /settime command as the plugin is completely not finished yet since I'm rewriting it entirely with more functionality hence the commands time & setdaylength that are in there and not doing anything yet. And for the env.time not working, forgot to update a variable to have that working :).

20. This plugin doesn't work for me at all. Uploaded, Restarted Server, Put in the commands and nothing