1. I'm currently in the process of rewriting the plugin so not everything works at this time but the /settime <hour> command should work when you're flagged with ownerid or moderatorid.

2. Mughisi updated Day & Night System with a new update entry:

Complete rewrite and new functionality!

3. Hi, I just installed the plugin on my server but when I try to /setdaylength and night it shows "Unknown command" any idea?

4. Seems that the plugin isn't loading, can you check your oxide logfile for errors and post them here?

5. This is what I got.

PD: The parachutes one doesn't kill parachutes when /remparachutes is given, not errors showed though.

Attached Files:

6. Are you running the latest version? Both last updates were 1.0.0

7. That one is not compatible? Should be solved by installing the newest one?

I don't see a newest version, and can't solve the parachutes issue.

8. You'll have to ask help in the airdrops plugin for the parachutes issue, and as the time plugin isn't throwing any errors all I can think of is that you don't have the latest version of the plugin installed as that one introduced the setdaylength & setnightlength commands.

9. Well, I resintalled the same I had and now I get no "Unknown command" but nothing is showed when I insert the command.

10. Are you currently flagged as owner? Try using /settime 12 or something and try using /time and check what both return, if /settime doesn't return anything and /time returns the time then you're most likely not flagged as owner and you'll need to flag yourself.

11. Hey Mughisi, The plugin seems to take all the commands etc as if its worked on the server but doesnt seem to change the time. Only just started after the last update/oxide release

It comes up with "Changing the time to xx, please wait a moment" then if i go /time it shows the time i have change it to but the actual environment time hasn't changed.

12. I've heard that the day/night cycle is a bit broken and time sometimes does not visually change on servers even without plugins so I'm guessing there is currently a bug with the Time of Day stuff :(

13. haha! dang! hey atleast it makes for a laugh at the players fighting with whos right and whos wrong "no its day time".. "no its night time" haha ;)

14. It's just sad that it's broken again now, it was perfect for a few days and now this again :(

15. Mughisi we need an update on this bad boy!

16. Yeah it was working this morning then after update it stopped working. The commands work but they don't actually change the time. Plz fix :D Thanks for all the hard work!

17. Everything works. Only occasionally pops up this error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 6:02 AM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "m-Teleportation.lua"]:2477: attempt to index field 'RPCMessage' (a nil value))
    [Oxide] 6:02 AM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

18. That's from the teleport plugin which I updated about 2 hours before you posted this :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420890637][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It seems to be working for me on the latest server update + oxide b97.

19. hmm ... wrote in the as teleport, And how it turned?

20. This plugin worked fine untill Rust update 20141228 was released, since it hasnt worked for me. If i change the time using /settime i see no change, but i do see the change in time when i do /time

i did manage to get the time to work once by reconnected but that only worked once. please can someone help me i need this plugins so badly XD