1. Can or will you modify this plugin to just customize the default airdrops contents and frequency? doesn't seem like there's a need for the extra planeless airdrop now.

2. It's possible. And I made a plugin that makes loot crate, but then he was not needed, because a couple of days they updated the game and added loot themselves :(

3. Is this still working since update?

4. No it doesn't , if you try to use /airdrop command for get the airdrop it ignores you and fails to call giving a call error in the log.

At least that what I've tested :p

5. Yeah, it doesn't seem to be working for me, either.
    Hopefully it gets updated to function on this version, my server is booming right now.

6. The airdrops are not working and in the console I am receiving this error.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 12:43 AM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "airdrops.lua"]:106: attempt to call field 'CreateEntity' (a nil value))
    [Oxide] 12:43 AM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I am not sure how to fix and have re installed the plugin but it still does not work. Any ideas?

Any help is much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
  7. Nice plugin, but please update for Rust version 1191.

8. I am getting this error message:
    Code:
    4:30 AM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "airdrops.lua"]:106: attempt to call field 'CreateEntity' (a nil value))
    4:30 AM [Debug]  at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Also this message:

12:08 AM [Info] Airdrops: A Rust default airdrop event was prevented

I am not sure what is causing us to not have airdrops. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015