1. Save this as a lua file and add it to your plugins: https://gist.github.com/Mughisi/c3f61be8ebd9e1ddf4b0
    Then ingame, just use /remparachutes to have it delete all the parachutes.

2. jesus . You should replace the developers of this game dude . worked perfectly.

3. thanks for that first hint Mughisi.

i fixed this yesterday at 12 pm i was correct simple fix was using once timer and changing the way the object was destoryed
    and counting how long the air drop falls for then just adding that delay to the timer so it deletes parachute after 110 secs (i roughly worked it out to be)

this also includes the command (/removeparalol) to remove useless left over parachutes credits to Mughisi. (i removed the admin needs cause i was to lazy to set myself as admin)

Fixed:
    http://pastebin.com/yDFY4xHX

4. The time that it takes for a SupplyDrop to fall is variable though, depending on the height of the world on the drop position and 110 seconds seems awfully long :p

5. user can customize lol it works though temp fix till this is stable i mainly program c++ so idk the varibles much it seems very easy to pick up loops and shit and structures are easy its just know rusts function names ect thats annoying

6. parachutes from them stay for a long time on my server, make me look like a guilty admin :)
    I think I'm getting this error from this plugin

Code:
    [Oxide] 2:45 AM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: invalid arguments to method call)
    [Oxide] 2:45 AM [Debug] at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Mughisi said
    "one of the timers that was supposed to run the callback function triggered a LuaScriptException"

7. Quick question, is there a way to add the ability to call multiple drops with 1 command like /airdrop 50 ? Just wondering because in Legacy my server was known for doing 100 plane airdrops which is the name of our steamgroup and still the name of my new rust server. Would be cool to be able to type /airdrop 100 and watch it rain drops again :)

8. im definatly getting the same error

Code:
    Loaded plugin Airdrops (v1.1.3) by BedIntruder319
    [Oxide] 10:17 PM [Info] -----------------------------
    [Oxide] 10:17 PM [Info] Airdrops: Loaded Successfully
    [Oxide] 10:17 PM [Info] -----------------------------
    [Oxide] 10:17 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "airdrops.lua"]:134: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value))
    [Oxide] 10:17 PM [Debug]  at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 10:17 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "airdrops.lua"]:134: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value))
    [Oxide] 10:17 PM [Debug]  at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0then i get these every 3 seconds
    alling kill - but already IsDestroyed!? null
    Calling kill - but already IsDestroyed!? null

9. same probleme here .
    Some paraglide haning around all the time, too. (see pic)

10. :)

11. sry. shame on me. :rolleyes:

12. Hi guys, and thanks for the plugins. I have a problem when calling an airdrop, the thing is the parachutes still in the sky even with the Anti.parachutes fix, and when I do, the coordinates are not showed in the chat as it should. I edited the plugin to get custom drops, here I upload the Oxide log and both plugins.

Attached Files:

13. [Error] airdrops: A .NET exception occured in user-code
    what do i do?

14. Hiya guys. parachute remove works perfect. However i dont see any airdrops now and definitely nothing in the chat?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421102301,1421071250][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so after deleting and fully reinstalling plugin it appears to work now....however timer for drop is at 1800 seconds but they come alot more often than that between 2-10 minutes. Does a new one spawn as soon as the old one is taken or is the timer just haywire?
    great plugin btw makes many ppl happy. Just dont want to have too much stuff in the world with 20k of wood spawning every 2 minutes XD.

Thanks for replies :)

15. Anybody have an idea on this yet or no? Is it not possible?

16. Okay guys, I solved all my probs with the plugin but modified the droplist in the code and now my server has huge lags when it's active. Every 2~4 minutes we all have lag and stay freezed walking ahead, any idea?

17. im getting this error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:58 AM [Error] airdrops: [string "airdrops.lua"]:101: Ambiguous matching in method resolution
      at System.Reflection.Binder.FindMostDerivedMatch (System.Reflection.MethodBase[] match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.MonoType.GetMethodImpl (System.String name, BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, CallingConventions callConvention, System.Type[] types, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Type.GetMethod (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Extensions.TypeExtensions.HasMultiplyOpertator (System.Type t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.RegisterOperatorsFunctions (LuaState luaState, System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.PushNewObject (LuaState luaState, System.Object o, Int32 index, System.String metatable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.PushObject (LuaState luaState, System.Object o, System.String metatable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.Push (LuaState luaState, System.Object o) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
  18. im getting this :
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "airdrops.lua"]:134: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value))
    [Oxide] 5:38 PM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 5:38 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "airdrops.lua"]:134: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value))
    [Oxide] 5:38 PM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 5:38 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (LuaScriptException: [string "airdrops.lua"]:134: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value))
    [Oxide] 5:38 PM [Info] kimikazio pensou que podia respirar debaixo da �gua.
    kimikazio was killed by Drowned

EDIT: Also getting a lot of parachutes frozen in the air!!! can you also update for rust last version ? because now airdrop are working without the need of a tool :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015