1. BedIntruder319 submitted a new resource:

Customizable Airdrop Hotfix - Provides a temporary airdrop workaround

Read more about this resource...

2. I can confirm this plugin is working and is really nice and customizable! It is the only plugin in the world that can allow airdrops to work in Rust. :) (As of 22/12/2014) ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
  3. when you try to loot the airdrop it says that you are too far and ignores?
    cause if it's the case their is a very very easy way to fix that.

4. I don't follow, what are you on about? If you attack the crate (Swing at it and hit it), or a bullet lands on the crate, you "loot" it. I'll be adding in a fix for the "shoot to loot" glitch.

5. not what i was saying.
    i was just wondering why you needed that plugin.
    is it because it's impossible to loot normally a crate? does it say that you are too far to loot it?

6. Ah, yes, because it's impossible to normally loot a crate. This plugin calls airdrops in, as well as makes all airdrops work (Even those called through by the game, no through the plugin)

7. did you try something like:
    Code:
    function PLUGIN:OnPlayerLoot( playerloot, entity )
      if(entity:GetComponentInParent(global.SupplyDrop._type)) then
       playerloot.PositionChecks = false
      end
    end
    this should fix the no loot problem.

8. There isn't a "no loot" problem. It throws an error sometimes for some reason, and I'm not sure why, that's all.

9. adding this to my server tomorrow for testing. Thanks!

10. Have this error:
    Code:
    3:26 PM [Error] airdrops: A .NET exception occured in user-code
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  11. Never say the only plugin in the world, there are always plugin devs working on demand as well ;)
    Think he's talking about not being able to loot and not having no loot in the drop.
    Have a look at your config to see if it was created successfully as this somehow tend to fail with some GSPs.

12. {
    "AirdropSupplies": [
    {
    "probability": 80,
    "name": "Pistol Bullet",
    "minAmount": 150,
    "maxAmount": 300
    },
    {
    "probability": 100,
    "name": "Revolver",
    "minAmount": 1,
    "maxAmount": 1
    },
    {
    "probability": 25,
    "name": "Thompson",
    "minAmount": 1,
    "maxAmount": 1
    },
    {
    "probability": 90,
    "name": "Cooked Human Meat",
    "minAmount": 15,
    "maxAmount": 30
    },
    {
    "name": "Wood",
    "minAmount": 10000,
    "maxAmount": 25000
    },
    {
    "name": "Stone",
    "minAmount": 7500,
    "maxAmount": 15000
    },
    {
    "probability": 50,
    "name": "Metal Fragments",
    "minAmount": 100,
    "maxAmount": 600
    }
    ],
    "PluginSettings": {
    "Title": "Airdrops",
    "Version": "1.0.0"
    },
    "Settings": {
    "ChatName": "[Drop]",
    "MaximumXCoord": 1000,
    "MinimumXCoord": -1000,
    "MinimumZCoord": -1000,
    "SupplyDropDelayInSeconds": 3600,
    "MaximumZCoord": 1000
    }
    }

13. I edited my post a bit haha :p

14. [Oxide] 9:22 AM [Error] airdrops: [string "airdrops.lua"]:55: attempt to call method 'GetComponentInParent' (a nil value)

15. This is the error I was talking about that I have yet to resolve. Working on a fix for it, most likely being pushed today.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419351775][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Have you changed any of the code? Line 55 is "if (not hitinfo.HitEntity) then return end", not "if (hitinfo.HitEntity:GetComponentInParent(global.SupplyDrop._type)) then" (line 57).

I'll be rewriting the "loot" and hit detection checks for efficiency, as well as make sure that weapons can't be used to loot. Push coming soon.

16. BedIntruder319 updated Customizable Airdrop Hotfix with a new update entry:

Fixed "shoot to loot"

17. BedIntruder319 updated Customizable Airdrop Hotfix with a new update entry:

Bugs, bugs, and more bugs

18. If you need to run kill with those parameters you can just run entity:KillMessage()
    Code:
    public void KillMessage()
    {
        this.Kill(EntityDestroy.Mode.None, 0, 0f, new Vector3());
    }

19. [Oxide] 1:38 PM [Error] airdrops: [string "airdrops.lua"]:60: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

20. Did you delete your old config? Line 60 calls for a table that is now generated with the new config file.