CustomAI

Custom Animals AI

Total Downloads: 2,058 - First Release: Sep 7, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. What distance between animal and sleeper was when you saw this? One wall and about 1-2 meters?

2. yeah one wall only and about 0,5 meters on both sides of wall

3. i updated this as soon as you released this and a can't see any zombies, i've got 10 players too and not one has killed one :p where are they? how do they spawn? nigh time only? (that would be awesome) also can you make this an option like scientist to disable them? thank you and hope you had a nice weekend

4. this plugin doesn't spawn in animals. you need to do it.
    Build for Rust | Oxide allows you to do /animals zombie
    another way would be to use randomspawner plugin. (see the comments for how to fix that plugin when you get there)

5. So this plugin needs Optional Dependencies: ?? for zombie and scientist? if so can the plugin developer link which ones he recommends?

6. So this is a zombie :/ i am glad that they don't spawn, however to spawn them in myself i simply type entity.spawn zombie in the F1 console

Attached Files:

• asd.jpg
      asd.jpg
      File size:
      353.5 KB
      Views:
  7. Plugin don't need Optional Dependencies.
    Zombie like animals, so you need to populate they via zombie.population 0-9999 in console.

8. so is this the same for scientist too scientist.population BLAH ?

9. No. Scientists have another AI, not the same as animals.

10. serezhadelaet updated CustomAI with a new update entry:

11. serezhadelaet updated CustomAI with a new update entry:

12. Is it possible to change the models of the Zombies?

13. Such a fucking awesome mod, thank you for the great update once again. Managed to solve the problems Facepunch can't seem to do. Hats off to you.

14. I love this plugin(violent chickens everywhere). But I got a couple reports of first floor sleepers getting killed. Anything I can do to change that?

15. You use last version?

16. Yes. Used the "Download Now" button. I'm also using RadtownAnimals. Could that be causing a conflict?

17. I'm not think so.
    I'll check this soon.

18. Thank you for the reply. I've removed RadtownAnimals for the meantime. My server is currently dead and the casualties were sleepers who had been offline for a couple days so chances are they won't be coming back anyway. I only saw what happened because of the combination of PlayerManager and DeathNotes. Overall still very happy with your plugin. The FP team made the animal AI too passive and slow. Just need to find the bug.

If it helps any they were both sleeping in their triangle foundation airlocks and were killed by wolves if memory serves. I personally tried out bears on a square low to the ground with walls and a high square that they could get under and was fine. But that was before I saw the deaths in my console after I logged out.

19. Awesome plugin! after weeks of stuck animals, they are finally moving again with this plugin :) I have just one problem, they all run like crazy, impossible to shoot from long range.. is there something I can change except for the running speed?

20. you need to goto your oxide/config and edit the customAI.json file there you will find the speed and damage of the animals, hope this helps