CustomAI

Custom Animals AI

Total Downloads: 2,058 - First Release: Sep 7, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. i know the overview says this wont touch the bradley ai... but i dont think it would be a bad idea if it did
    imagine spawning bradleys over the map via randomspawner or manually and then having them roam around.
    same with scientists

2. I'll do it soon as possible :)

3. the animals on the map are few. they are all on the ships of the port. Noah's Ark [​IMG][​IMG]

4. here is a picture i have been trying to tell you about the spawns, another person says there are no animals and as my picture shows a chicken is inside a rock, a stag spawned under the map, multiple animals spawn together, most animals do roam until you get the the attacking area 25 meters in my file, and they all spawn near rocks. i thought it my of been something on my server so i waited til update today to load in, the lastest version and after 4 hours these are my animals, if this is running 24 hours you'll amass all your animals in the rocky formations and none will be roaming the map, for admins using this mod type teleportany (animal) bear,stag,chicken,boar,horse,wolf to find where they are.

Attached Files:

• asd.jpg
      asd.jpg
      File size:
      288.3 KB
      Views:
  5. I'll try to fix it, thanks for feedback.

6. serezhadelaet updated CustomAI with a new update entry:

7. А возможно ли добавить поддержку плагина "BotSpawn"
    Что бы боты двигались, или так не получиться?

8. awesome i just added your plugin back and animals are doing their thing, killing nakeds that just spawn and log out :) thank you for updating so fast i appreciate this and this just adds more pve element to rust, if there is any chance of the animals fighting again i would love that too

9. serezhadelaet updated CustomAI with a new update entry:

10. just wanted to say your plugin and updates have been great so far. keep up the great work.

edit: the default health for horses seems to be 500. that can't be right lol
    bear 400
    stag 150
    horse 150
    boar 150
    wolf 150
    chicken 25

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017
  11. adding zombies to this is pretty easy.
    add these lines where they need to go. you'll have to re-do the config.

output.AnimalsSettings["Zombie"] = new AnimalConfig() { speed = 2f, boostSpeed = 2.3f, health = 150, armor = 0, damage = 10, agressive = true };

public AnimalConfig Zombie;

config.Zombie = pluginConfig.AnimalsSettings["Zombie"];

if (npc.ShortPrefabName == "zombie")
    return config.Zombie;

12. serezhadelaet updated CustomAI with a new update entry:

13. Hey hey,

after i loaded the update many Players on my Server told me that animals bugging through walls. is it possible that ur mod make this issues?
    no prblems before loading the plugin.

can u help?

best regards

14. Would it be possible to change a Model from an npc to a different? like that the aimanager or gamemanager loads then only the model prefab different.

15. Can you give some screenshot?

16. what do these zombies look like? any pictures? i tried searching but only found description, weird block things like minecraft?

17. don´t have some screenshot because the Player told me to late :-/

18. Normally I try not to get involved in these things. And I try to mind my own bussiness. But. I have to tell you. The animals standing there doing nothing in the game. Is not because of your Plugin sir. It has been happening in Rust game for MONTHS now. Before you provided this Plugin for our use. Whoever is telling you it's your Fault because of the Plugin. Dosen't know what they are talking about. This ISSUE is not new and has been Consistant for months and months. It's a FacePunch problem. I have 2 servers. I took your plugin out 2 days ago and players still tell me the Animals are " Stupid and just Stand there". Maybe you do need to do some work with this particular plugin. Maybe you can even Fix their/FacePunch problem. I don't know. But I am here to tell you this is not your doing. FacePunch has been told many times about the Animals. I even once sent a note to the Developer that provides, RadTownAnimals. And asked if it might be his problem. Then he went and updated his shortly thereafter. These animal issues come and go all the time. One day it's fine. The next. Not so much. I think you need to remind FacePunch to take a look at this issue from their side! Because clearly. They don't listen to us. The owners and players! I like your plugin and am sorry you have been made the badguy and "The Scapegoat"! Just ask any OWNER. This has always been an ONGOING issue with the game. So please know that your plugin is Appreciated by many of us and we understand that the issue lies with FacePunchStudios.

19. Another great update for a great plugin, keep up the awesome work man! Would love to see features such as attack range and possibly implement a permission so animals ignore a player with said permission.

20. hey man . 10 min ago i have seen by my self: a Player lieing in his house and no bodypart was out there. the wolve cam and bite him through the wall to death.

Dont get me wrong. I like ur work because my animals moving as hell :D (thanks u for that) but they kill People through walls.

Not sure if ur plugin is the reason but it Looks like because i have this issues since i loaded it. it feels a Little bit like 1 year ago in rust where als animals glitched through walls.

Any idea how to fix?

best regards and thanks for ur work man!!!!