5/5, 14 likes
  1. Hi yes add NPCMurderer, murderer to your TruePVE config NPC Bit
    ie
    {
    "name": "npcs",
    "members": "NPCPlayerApex, BradleyAPC, NPCMurderer, murderer",
    "exclusions": ""
    },

Issue i have now on my PVE server is the NPCMurderers donot move or attack people any ideas

2. [21625280/76561190005961463] was killed by boar (Boar)
    that has nothing to do with this plugin. that is the new npc called murderer.

i was curious about the new npc as well...

Murderer prefab:
    assets/prefabs/npc/murderer/murderer.prefab
    (/plant 316 if you are using build for rust)

Control population with:
    halloween.murdererpopulation
    (default is 5)

halloween.enabled true/false

I don't think editing plugin to add murderer in like we did zombie is going to work because they are base NPCMurderer. Might want to eventually add that

edit:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2017
  3. Russian
    ----------------
    Если поставить CustomAI вместе с Death Notes
    на сервере начинается вакханалия, в чате отображает что животные убивают зомби
    а ФПС падает до 10, без плагина CustomAI все нормально, или же без Death Notes
    я так и не понял какой именно дает такое на сервере

English
    ----------------
    If you put CustomAI together with Death Notes
    on the server begins Bacchanalia, in the chat displays that animals are killing zombies
    and the FPS drops to 10, without the CustomAI plugin everything is fine, or without the Death Notes
    I did not understand exactly what it gives on the server

4. serezhadelaet updated CustomAI with a new update entry:

5. Hi thanks your effort i love your plugin. I've disabled navmesh but it seems murderers dont attack and move any idea to fix it ?

6. Chickens for some reason aren't dying. Without the plugin its 1 shot kill. With plugin its more like 5-10. Headshots do good on them. I tried looking at code and I can't figure it out.

"Chicken": {
    "speed": 0.6,
    "boostSpeed": 0.9,
    "health": 25.0,
    "armor": 0.0,
    "damage": 5.0,
    "agressive": false,
    "attackAnimals": false,
    "attackRange": 0.8
    }

Not a huge issue. Just reporting it. Maybe other people are having this issue too

7. Hi i've never faced with that problem did u disable navmesh ? Also are you sure your server is not lagging ?

8. Yep at navmesh. Server cpu is ok. Maybe next time I have some time I'll try a little debug

9. Code:
    (15:19:05) | Look rotation viewing vector is zero(15:19:09) | Look rotation viewing vector is zero
    (15:19:09) | Look rotation viewing vector is zero
    a bunch of this type of spam this morning. the first time it happened i unloaded the plugin. reload and came back. deleted all animal populations and error went away. they respawned and it was fine for most of the day. happening again just now. issue stopped when i deleted the wolves. didn't touch the plugin this time. maybe its due to the map changes and the animals are getting stuck on something. reporting it even though im not sure what can be done. if i can figure out more, i'll let yas know.

still have OP chickens. i'll look into that when i have time.

10. i have this plugin installed and do not have this issue with chickens, do you have any other damage mods?

11. i tried ruling out a few. no damage mods. im not that worried about it. i set the HP to 1 and it seems to take 2 hits now instead of like 6 so that's something at least. it has to be something else if you guys aren't seeing it. weird that its just chickens lol. i've checked combatlog on a bunch of other animals and they seem ok. one day what i'll do is disable every mod minus the customai and see what happens. no worries.

can we get scientist and murderer included in customai? to me it doesn't matter if they roam the map but i guess thats the thing. maybe if they couldn't travel further than x from their spawn points. whatever is feasible. i pledge $10 usd via paypal for this feature. :)

12. Player reported bears poking their heads through the wall. I'm guessing this is because of the update. I hadn't heard any complaints about this for some time now.

13. I know this has been mentioned a couple times before. But is it possible to make it so the CustomAI ignores Scientists and Murderers? My console is flooded with DeathNotes and I had to pull the broadcast radius way back to prevent spamming the chat.

14. this is not a customAI problem but i do however use both deathnotes and customai and i am pretty sure you can just clear out the message in your deathnotes config which is
    "Zombie": [
    "A {attacker} haunted down {victim}."
    ],
    to
    "Zombie": [ ],
    please get to know your plugins and how they work, if you are going to use them :p

15. I think you fail to see my point. The animals are attacking the Bots. Therefore flooding the console/chat. I guess I could configure DeathNotes to ignore animal/bot fatalities. I guess my main point is I don't want the animals attacking the bots. There I used better words.

16. ok that makes sense :p but yes it would be nice if the plugin would ignore humanNPC's and BotSpawn

17. Armor doesn't work correctly. 0.0 = 20 dmg per hit, 10.0 = 3 dmg per hit, 1.0 = 1 dmg per hit. Wtf? Please fix this parameter. Chicken is bugged too.

18. Pls add halloween zombie in config)

19. This is strange. I had some stags in a barn and each stag was inside a stall everything was fine. Then today on 11/30 I updated the server for the Rust update and now the stags are outside the barn. I tried to do the /cas add 05 to add more back into the barn but it puts them back outside instead of inside any ideas what I can do?

20. A question
    Why zombie spawn it with airdrops?
    How to delete it