CustomAI

Custom Animals AI

Total Downloads: 2,058 - First Release: Sep 7, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 9, 2018

5/5, 14 likes
  1. serezhadelaet submitted a new resource:

CustomAI - CustomAnimals AI

Read more about this resource...

2. This thing is great. Adds some animal AI to servers with navmesh disabled.
    Haven't noticed any major CPU usage increase. Will continue to monitor.

3. Eat

Eat

maybe add rates of animals!?

4. What do you mean?

5. Серёжа делает =D
    good idea btw
    please add ability to choose aggressive and passive animals in config, mb add list of aggressive animals? i want to have killer chickens on my server =]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504862278][/DOUBLEPOST]also would be good to have attack strenght and hp for each animal..

6. ... what is +nav_disable 1 doing ?

7. serezhadelaet updated CustomAI with a new update entry:

8. you can already control the spawn rates and density of animals with server variables and other plugins.

9. this is it "nav_wait false" ???

10. does this control animal spawns too, getting animals spawn on the barges, which is weird because there are like 7 animals on them ? also how do you get animals the fight themselves like they used too?

11. Plugin doesn't control spawns, but animals can walk everywhere, except buildings, of course.

12. Whether the start nav_disable function will cause the server to crash?
    in order to run the BotSpawn plug-in perfectly, I enabled +nav_grid 1 ,
    Then the server often crashes,
    I am worried that the server will crash again after nav_disable is enabled.

13. Never noticed, that nav_disable 1 is reason to crash.

14. Плагин Отличный, но вот только животные проваливаются в РТ и не могут от туда выйти их там тонны))))
    Можно ли что то сделать что бы животные не проваливались в ямы на РТ, может что бы они обходили как то их?
    Просто все живонтые застревают на РТ и там бегают кругами)))

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  15. serezhadelaet updated CustomAI with a new update entry:

16. ... again:

what is +nav_disable 1 exactly doing ? what disable this in game ?

17. ha glad you are trying to fix this because i did ask :p i did also try this with zone manager /zone nonpsspawns true and logged in this morning and there are a lot of animals back under the launch site so i guess its not compatible with that mod but its ok because i don't really use that config but thought i'd at least try it because of this glitch, install your update now, do i need to cull the animals or will it sort itself out?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1505069004][/DOUBLEPOST]they are not just gathering at monuments found cliff sides, i may have to remove this plugin :/

18. Thanks! :)
    And about Sleeper Animal Protection, you need to contact with developer and ask him to add new hook, that I will use in my plugin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1505119249][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If animals got stuck with CustomAI version 1.0.8 or older, they need to be removed, because they can't move around monuments since version 1.0.9

19. Love this plugin.
    Please add attack support etc for zombie.prefab.