Custom Spawn Points

Create custom spawn points for your server

Total Downloads: 3,683 - First Release: May 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 30, 2017

4.73333/5, 15 likes
  1. getting an error "Custom Spawn Points - ERROR:This file doesn't exist "

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Using ClanForge? You may need to contact them.

3. For some reason I can't seem to locate this spawns.config option, I tried putting in the console and nothing happens. However I did manage to create a new spawn point but I cant get players to actually start spawning there

4. Hey do you mind helping me with this? I cant seem to get this to work for me on my server.. I tried everything so far. All i managed to do was add a spawn point with the Spawns Database for rust plugin but I cant get ppl to spawn there..

5. Hello I run a deathmatch server and always have a problem with spawn killing. It would be great if there was a feature that would skip a spawn point if someone has spawned at this point in the past 1o seconds and go the next spawn point that hasnt been spawned in .

6. Need to update?
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CustomSpawnPoints v1.0.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

7. Loaded plugin CustomSpawnPoints v1.0.5 by Reneb
    Custom Spawn Points - ERROR:This file doesn't exist

8. ok the custom spawns are not working

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2017
  9. Working fine for us.

Anyway, @Reneb could you add a config option to max spawn 1 time at a spawn point so people cant get continually spawn camped? We're not always around to catch people doing it and it's just an annoyance for players when you spawn at the same spot 3 times in a row.

10. Is there a way to make the say 5 spawn points the only spawn points on the map?

11. k1lly0u updated Custom Spawn Points with a new update entry:

12. If, like us, you have spawn points near a spawn building, set your entity detection to 0.0, stops you spawning on the beach.

13. need some help please. since installing the newest version of this plugin, i've been encountering this message
    Code:
    (02:14:13) | Failed to call hook 'ccmdSpawnFile' on plugin 'CustomSpawnPoints v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (02:14:13) | at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.ccmdSpawnFile (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    anyone have any idea what could be causing this? i've uninstalled this file and reinstalled it multiple times already. none of the config files have been edited.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017

14. you solved my problem, thx!! by the way, do you know how to make players respawn in the zone at full health?

15. You'd have to have another plugin that controls health on respawn. Could always ask for it to be a config option in this plugin I guess.

16. i've found a plugin called Well Fed that is supposed to do this. i'll try it now. thx!

17. @Corrosive do you know any plugin to make players spawn instantly? I'm trying to build a multi-arena server, and using ZoneManager and MagicArea (both at the same time, as I need features from both). I'm also using CustomSpawnPoints to make an only default spawn point at the "Arena's Hall", and SpawnsDatabase for multiple spawn points in each arena. Players automatically respawn in the arena they are at that moment, but I'd like it to be instant respawn. Perfection would be instant respawn and instant awake. thx!

18. maybe try this NoDeathScreen for Rust | Oxide

19. Yup, this sounds about right.

20. Code:
            BasePlayer.SpawnPoint OnFindSpawnPoint()
    needs to be changed to
    Code:
            BasePlayer.SpawnPoint OnPlayerRespawn()