Custom Spawn Points

Create custom spawn points for your server

Total Downloads: 3,683 - First Release: May 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 30, 2017

4.73333/5, 15 likes
  1. Cant, just use timedexecute to set it every 20 mins, although I agree, would be nice if there were a flag in the plugin to get it to start on server start like EventManager does with /event launch

2. Will Timed Execute launch the command when my server starts? and therefore on without me having to retype any command either for this or Timed Execute?

3. It just does it on a timer so if you set it to do it every 15 mins it'll just do it 15 mins after the server starts up.

4. Anyone having the problem that if someone built a hosue at the spawn point then other players will be placed inside that house ? Is there any fix to this ?

5. Posting in the wrong help section bud, sound like you should've posted under Spawns Database, anyways,
    Just set new spawns at set zones around those spawns so no one can build there.
    I set my spawn inside a little hut as my HUB for my server, so I want players to spawn inside

6. Thanks for the info!

7. Couldn't you just code the command into the script so that when it finish's loading the plugin it runs the server command? Or even code it into anything else? Problem is, I don't know the line of code for it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1483281461][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yea, no problem :)
    Also don't forget to set the options lol

8. Well yeh in theory, but I'm just a json jockey.

9. I do not have a clue why but I have over 100 spawn points and the players always spawn in a couple.... not sure if I did something wrong...

10. OK I Just tested it over and over after creating a new spawns database and I spawn in the same place every time. I even manually edited the spawns database file and swapped those and I then only go to 2 (which would be 1 at that point). I really love this mod so I really want it to work.... please help.

OK I am not sure why but the custom spawns are working... not sure what I did differently....

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
  11. You know whats really funny though.... I removed the custom spawn mod and tested again and I was spawning in only two basic places... is this normal? Is there a way to see the default spawn points?? I cant wait to figure out what is wrong bc I NOW THINK this mod is even more important due to this:

Capture.JPG

12. OK I am not sure why but the custom spawns are working... not sure what I did differently....

13. Title says it all, I'm getting an error when trying to use the custom spawn points plugin.

Full Error:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 15:00 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CustomSpawnPoints v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 15:00 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.LoadSpawns () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I presume that OnServerInitialized hook has changed

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, the hook hasn't changed. Nothing is actually passed through that hook either, so it's something that the plugin is doing or using that is null.

15. Okay I feel dumb, I figured this out yesterday I believe, look in the config folder and look for this plugin, just change the default spawn, I can't remember what it says before, but just replace it with your spawn name

16. Ok so how do i actually setup a spawn? i know this uses spawns plugin but i use that for events through eventmanager, so wouldnt that spawn people at other spawns? i dont get it, please help! @Wulf

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2017
  17. Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2017
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Custom Spawn Points with a new update entry:

19. Thanks a bunch Wulf. A feature that's been requested for a while is a flag for the spawns.config to apply when the server starts instead of having to remember to manually apply or have a timedexecute running it all the time in case of an unexpected restart. Just wondered if one of you sweeties could maybe look at that?

20. Hi!
    Everytime I start my server, custom spawnpoints send me an error that tells:
    "Cant create spawnpoints MYSPAWNFILENAME is corrupt" (more or less)
    Pls halp