Custom Spawn Points

Create custom spawn points for your server

Total Downloads: 3,683 - First Release: May 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 30, 2017

4.73333/5, 15 likes
  1. Yes, maybe but problems are when they spawn in Town. Ifnot, no problem

You think the problems are resolved ?

2. Is it possible to not duplicate spawns?

GetRandomSpawn is there any other functions like this?

Custom Spawn Points for Rust | Oxide this is the plugin im talking about im trying to rotate spawn points so no 2 players get the same spawn is there anyway to do this?

3. Hello, I have a question that I have seen others ask on here, but it never seems get answered. Or perhaps I have overlooked it. I love this plugin, however my server does mid-night restarts and each time it does, the custom spawn point is lost until I can log on and run the spawns.config cmd. I have tried adding the command to the server config but it doesn't load the spawn. So is there a way to make the spawn reload itself after a server restart? I am hoping the bold text will help get an answer. lol

Update: After doing a little more research I found a plugin that automatically loads config commands at startup. I have yet to try it. I will return and report once I have tried it.

Auto Commands for Rust | Oxide

Update: This plugin will not console commands. :(

Okay so another update. The auto commands plugin linked above WILL in fact run the command for you. This solved the issue for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2016
  4. what was the command line you run?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2016
  5. It's spawns.config [spawnfilename] I just named mine 1 & 2, so to load the spawns for #2 the cmd line is "spawns.config 2".

6. thank you my friend

7. Getting this error after creating town spawn point.
    [Chat]
    /spawns new
    /spawns add
    /spawns save town
    [Console]
    > spawns.config town
    Command not found

8. @Reneb Do you think a group system can be add on this plugin ? For exemple the spawns database file named "spawns1" can be used by "group1" only and the spawns database file named "spawns2" by "group2" only ? That can be usefull if there's a factions systems on the server.

PS : I asked the exact same thing on Spawns Database plugins but it was a mistake.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2016
  9. B16

B16

Add more randomness at spawn, 3-4 player spawn at one point.

10. Is there a problem?? I keep getting the client not updating player names.. Alot of players that spawn at the new spawn locations are called "Blaster :D" for alot of players.. But not for everyone.. Anyone had this issue??

11. Hi, i have problem with your plugin when i reload it

Code:
    (14:05:41) | [Oxide] 14:06 [Info] Loaded plugin CustomSpawnPoints v1.0.4 by Reneb
    (14:05:41) | [Oxide] 14:06 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CustomSpawnPoints v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (14:05:41) | [Oxide] 14:06 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.LoadSpawns () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. EDIT: Working fine for 2 months

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2016
  13. Help me please, i'm not understand how it's do. I install plugin. And try write (Spawns_new) - command not found. Say me please how it's do. Step to step if you can. Matbe i can trouble with this because i'm not talk in english.

14. You need to use a different plugin called Spawns Database for Rust | Oxide to create the spawn points, THEN use this plugin to apply that spawn file as the one Rust uses to spawn fresh spawns.

15. Ok, i have this file too, install and can create a spawnpoints. and save. What to do now, need restart server and this all?

16. Read the instructions on the plugin page.

17. Thank's all rite. i'm happy now ))

18. That reminds me. @Reneb can you add an option in the config file to load the spawnfile on restart? currently I have unexpected restarts so rely on TimedExecute applying the spawns.config every 20 mins so it doesn't have to wait for me to do it manually.

Thanks

19. del...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  20. How can I make it so that the server auto sets the spawn when it first launches? Cause I got to type it everytime I restart