Custom Spawn Points

Create custom spawn points for your server

Total Downloads: 3,683 - First Release: May 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 30, 2017

4.73333/5, 15 likes
  1. No idea, It works fine for me, after the change I made. Haven't had any issues reported to me about it since the fix. Did you create a new spawn file after the change or keep using the old one?

2. Code:
    spawns.config SpawnsDatabaseFile
    [Oxide] 12:13 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccmdSpawnFile' on plugin 'CustomSpawnPoints' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:13 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.ccmdSpawnFile (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    > spawns.config SpawnsDatabaseFile
    [Oxide] 12:13 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccmdSpawnFile' on plugin 'CustomSpawnPoints' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:13 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.ccmdSpawnFile (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    > spawns.config SpawnsDatabaseFile

3. Same... Any fix?

4. Reneb updated Custom Spawn Points with a new update entry:

5. Code:
    [9/24/2015 10:07:41 AM] [Oxide] 10:07 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CustomSpawnPoints v1.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

6. most likely your configs are not set properly and it tries to load wrong spawns, or you dont have the spawns plugin.
    usually you don't have only thing line but a whole line with detailed debug that helps understanding more why it bugged.

7. i set .. but affter resert its not work .. can u tell me wht wrong ?

8. you need to write the configs, using spawns.config doesn't edit the config file. it only sets for the current game, then after a server restart it uses the default configs again.

9. [Oxide] 22:35 [error] can not be called Hook widget "OnServerInitialized'CustomSpawnPoints V1.0.1 '(the NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  10. I still don't understand why people are still drowning above the water with this plugin. I need this plugin for my server type, but can't handle the drowning bug :\

11. Its possible that with the new update this plugin might be broken
    Cant fix the plugin ATM sorry
    You will have to not use it for the moment

12. that whole 0f, 0f, 0f, 0f fix that another user posted actually fixes it :)

13. so it should work aigan ? no drowning players ?

14. Reneb updated Custom Spawn Points with a new update entry:

15. Code:
    [Oxide] 8:51 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.LoadSpawns () [0x00
    000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filena
    me unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.
    Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo metho
    d, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[]
    args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]
    args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448185717,1448071329][/DOUBLEPOST]

16. Error plugin

17. I have 7 spawn points saved in a file named Spawns.
    When I saved the Spawns file it says 7 spawns saved.

When I type "spawns.config Spawns" in console ... it says 5 spawns loaded.

How do I get the 7 to work?

18. Having issues with the spawn file not working after a server restart? any ideas what i can do to fix this? like which files i can edit in the backend to auto load it when the server restarts players are spawning under the ground after restarts?