Custom Spawn Points

Create custom spawn points for your server

Total Downloads: 3,683 - First Release: May 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 30, 2017

4.73333/5, 15 likes
  1. I'm constantly getting the message "You are not allowed to use this command" when trying to enter the spawn.config command into the console. What am I doing wrong?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You need to be auth level 1 or 2 (moderator or owner) with Rust.

3. I am the owner, and everything else is going fine besides this mod. I didn't know if there was a permission that wasn't listed in the description.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There isn't, it just has an auth level check for 1 or above.

5. Still having this problem, I am owner and moderator and still no success.

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And you can use the F1 item menu?

7. Yes, and no clip and use other mods

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you tried reconnecting to the server?

9. I have tried reconnecting, restarting, reinstalling the mod, and reloading it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487050673][/DOUBLEPOST]I was able to go into the cs file and find the line where I think this error is occuring
    • if (arg.Connection.authLevel < 2)
      {
      SendReply(arg, MessagesPermissionsNotAllowed);
      return false;
    I'm going to change this to <1 and see if I get the same problem

Just did this change and was able to get the mod to work :), thanks for the help Wulf

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2017
  10. Hey when I enter spawns.config nuke (which is the name of the spawn list i made) nothing happens in console I have 2 rust spawn database addons and 1 custom spawn points addon

11. When I type spawns.config lean <Spawn save name> in the console nothing happens please help

12. "command not found"

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

14. 01:14 [Error] Error while compiling: CustomSpawnPoints.cs(109,25): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're using an old version of the plugin.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. Thanks it works. Anyways to autoupdate plugins without having to re download them ?

18. the spawn config dosent save after sevrver reboot or plugin load it gose bk to the default rust spawns

19. Same issue here it's really annoying...