Custom Spawn Points

Create custom spawn points for your server

Total Downloads: 3,683 - First Release: May 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 30, 2017

4.73333/5, 15 likes
  1. How can i do tios ? :If player go to zone 1 he will be spawning with spawn file arena1 and if he is in zone2 he will use spawn file arena2

2. For some reason I follow what is said to do and it does not work. I do /spawns new then /spawns add home then /spawns save home then in f1 spawns.config home then /spawns open home then /spawns save home then f1 kill and then I spawn at default spawns every time. Why is it not working what am I doing wrong? Also for some reason my whole building keeps destroying its whole self when I go to destroy one object any object including my dead body. A fix is to open f1 and put server.stability false but for what ever reason I have to keep doing that cause it randomly just stops working and I watch all of my work HOURS of work just break apart all at once and I am forced to close server FAST to keep it from auto saving making it a permanit loss. Sadly every time after I jump back on ALL of my painted signs and spin wheel are now blank as if I never spend hours painting them to the way I want it to be. This is extremly frustrating and agrivating. Some help to put a permanit fix to this non sence I am forced to be dealing with would be nice. I understand if all you can do is help me fix the spawn points....I hope that is at the very least what I can accomplish by asking this but would love if I could get a fix for all of it. Thanks.

3. I am having the same problem
    (11:21:18) | [CustomSpawnPoints] Successfully loaded 1 spawn points
    But still not working

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2018
  4. Could I use this plugin for this example? I want to create a custom mini game server. Custom spawn everyone in a building with doors that lead to minigames. I want the players to "open" the door to the minigame, but instead of the door opening, they get spawned into ANOTHER custom spawn point on the map that corresponds with the minigame they want to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

5. so i'm trying to configure the spawns, i got two new spawn locations but i keep getting the error message
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ccmdSpawnFile' on plugin 'CustomSpawnPoints v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)   at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.ccmdSpawnFile (ConsoleSystem+Arg arg) [0x000c7] in <9884df9fc2f9475ca0b48b85938a1608>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.CustomSpawnPoints.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00211] in <9884df9fc2f9475ca0b48b85938a1608>:0   at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in :0

6. Is theire a plugin to allow admins to add custom spawn points to the map.
    I have a seed that is bugged and everyone spawns in 1 place.

7. Any fix for fundation respawn problems ?