Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,412 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. Sort of yes: Check steam for fortify.

2. Looks great, can people download other peoples design? And is it easy to copy a design from this separate app into main Rust game?

3. Yes people can download the design. Then copy the data to the server. (In the folder data/copypaste) then just do /paste (name) and you paste it into the game

If you have fortify you can also save it directly as copypaste file format

4. Lots of designs on the workshop:
    Steam Community :: FORTIFY

5. Awesome, can I use this to paste into my server though?

6. You sure can: Fortify Guide

7. Hi There,

My issue:
    When I copy one off my buildings, (which are quite big.)
    The copy goes just fine.
    However, the moment I'm trying to paste. It doesn't place the complete building. When I try undo. I get error " I need to first paste the building".

I don't see a error at this moment.

I have tried:
    - Playing with the radius,
    - Retried with "Building" And "Proximity"
    -Reinstalled 2 times with complete removal of all files.
    - Read thru almost all 90 pages, however nothing seems to work.

8. The error:
    (18:09:30) | ExType: TypeInitializationException (18:09:30) | Failed to call hook 'cmdChatPaste' on plugin 'CopyPaste v3.6.7' (DllNotFoundException: libgdiplus.so.0) at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus.GdiplusStartup(ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&) at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x000cc] in <1917aa1c39d94b1a91807b8cd9f03350>:0

9. I cannot get the arguments to work.
    It just doesn't work, when I do /paste **** h 2 it doesn't change the height at all, nothing works

10. Artwork on Spinners is not being saved/restored.

11. I've noticed a problem with it copying and pasting back items built above (supported only by) the wall frames.

Example: we have a makeshift billboard, two frames, then two walls ontop of them, with a sign on the walls. It only pasted back the two wall frames.

12. So far, I have not encountered problems. For a long time already I use. This is the best thing. Without him I would have loved so Rust)))
    I use a lot of buildings on my server. And after the update I have to insert them in turn all. Is it possible to do so that I would add some buildings to the group, and then do: Insert a group of buildings. And they appeared in their places. While I decide this by third-party programs and macros, that would not perform many operations the same. But I would like it to be the means of the plug-in itself: one team and everything.
    I tried to copy the central structure and set the radius to the whole map. But the map is very large 6000 and therefore the server after this falls, and the buildings are not copied even. )))

13. i cant seem to get the permissions granted! can someone help please?

14. [QUOTE = "Deathwind25x, post: 410179, участник: 260915"] I can not get permission! can anyone help? [/QUOTE]

If you have a auto-level 2, then the plugin obeying the Oxide rules should take the command:
    Code:
     o.grant user <Player Name> copypaste.copy 
    (or copypaste. * - for all permissions)
    And in general esteem: Rules and permissions Oxide

15. can i download fortify bases from the workshop without purchasing the actual fortify app , and what file format does the workshop download them into? and then how to convert them into .json files.

16. I have create building with Fortify and I'm trying to paste it in Rust, but I get the following message in the console (I'm admin):
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdChatPaste' on plugin 'CopyPaste v3.6.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.TryPaste (UnityEngine.Vector3 startPos, System.String filename, BasePlayer player, System.Single RotationCorrection, System.String[] args, System.Boolean autoHeight) [0x00096] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.TryPasteFromSteamID (System.UInt64 userID, System.String filename, System.String[] args) [0x0008b] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.cmdChatPaste (BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x0007b] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00941] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00079] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x000d8] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00060] in :0

17. Attach the file itself to the message

18. You can download pirates. Anyway, the building files will be saved, and they will be copied to the server manually. So I do not really feel like a license or pirate.
    The problem probably will be, for construction with someone else in the co-op. And the rest seems to be everything.

19. well i made a base in the free version of fortify but it exports as a .txt and i see no way of how to import the .txt directly into copy-paste