Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,412 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. Hiya can some one help got it installed dont know what to do next

2. I encountered a problem when using Copy-Paste, in conjunction with the CustomResourceSpawns plug-in.
    I put on the foundation a few trees and resources. Then he saved the building with them, by copying this building with the parameters "share true tree true". The building was copied along with these resources. When inserted into another location, trees and resources were installed along with the building. But when I did "/ undo", the building disappeared and the resources disappeared. After a while (20 seconds rollback by default), resources began to appear at the same place. The command "/ crs remove" resources are not recognized and do not want to be deleted. The CustomResourceSpawns data file does not have the coordinates of the inserted resources. It turns out they resume again, but they can not be deleted. If you use the "/ erase" model, it will be deleted. But after 20 seconds again appears. That is where the location of the renewable resource is stored. What to do?

I put this question in the thread of both plugins: CustomResourceSpawns, Copy Paste.

3. A little trick ...
    To copy a single structure from the World separately, just commands:
    /copy NAME e false m building r 0.1
    Then when you insert, there will be only one structure you looked at.
    It can be very useful for non-standard construction. Or when it is undesirable to copy surrounding elements standing very close to the object to be cloned.

4. Yeeees! ))))
    With the help of the recycler I control the movement of the Players in the game world. In any case, they need to get Scrap metal. So they have to follow where they are. And now it will be easier to manage this. ))