Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,505 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. I didn't copy or paste the building but reloaded the plugin, and that thing suddenly shows up.

2. Is it possible to save how often (copy/paste) was used each wipe.

Like saving usage on a file inside the map saving folder / or binary players file;
    i'm thinking about enable it only once for each map wipe....is that possible ?

3. Try unload plugin, remove config and after again load plugin.

4. miRror updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

5. upload_2018-3-13_14-30-33.png

Thanks for the update miRror!

6. Is this normal every time I paste a building I have a fat fall of FPS ?

7. depends how big the building is u are pasting.

8. It is with all of them that suppresses the FPS come back. Bizzare no,
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521017396][/DOUBLEPOST]Bug FPS

9. yeh see what u mean - i paste a lot bigger building and dont have that issue.
    The really big ones may lag me out of the server though.

10. I just put an old version of the copy paste and more problem
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521018630][/DOUBLEPOST]Bug resolved

Attached Files:

11. is there a way to block pasting in a non-buildable zone, like on monuments?

12. Everytime I try and upload the my .json file of the base i built in Fortify..i save it to my oxide/data/copypaste/ and i see it there.. ksfort.json
    yet when I type /paste ksfort or /paste "ksfort" or even /paste <ksfort> it says file does not exist..im using a multiplay server...and dying to get this work. uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin several times..weird thing is...I can copy a base and re paste it numerous times..yet that base file is no where to be found on my server.

13. Is there any way to move/rotate a paste before placing it? I tried with height offset and then /undo but even after 30 tries or something I still cant get my paste where I want it

14. After apdate the Rust:

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CopyPaste v3.6.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

15. I think the problem is related to server hosting

16. Would it be possible to save these to flatfile with a /savestructure <name> and load them back to memory with /loadstructure <name>? I would want my admins to be able to paste in some things that will last through wipes, resets, and crashes.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018
  17. New error since update.

Code:
    (13:34:55) | Added '// Reference: System.Drawing' in plugin 'CopyPaste'
    (13:34:55) | CopyPaste was compiled successfully in 170ms
    (13:34:55) | Unloaded plugin Copy Paste v3.6.0 by Reneb
    (13:34:55) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CopyPaste v3.6.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CopyPaste.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (13:34:55) | Loaded plugin Copy Paste v3.6.0 by Reneb

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Copy Paste with a new update entry:

19. Thanks for help ;)

20. hey for some reason i get this error any help?
    6:44 PM [Info] Added '// Reference: System.Drawing' in plugin 'CopyPaste'
    18:44 [Error] Error while compiling: CopyPaste.cs(787,14): error CS1061: Type `Locker' does not contain a definition for `equippingActive' and no extension method `equippingActive' of type `Locker' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?