Copy Paste

Copy and paste your buildings to save them or move them

Total Downloads: 21,515 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 14, 2018

5/5, 83 likes
  1. Perfect @Ridd1e. I removed the paintings and it pasted perfect.

2. Send me .json file with problems for example.

3. Here is my CopyPaste.json

Attached Files:

4. File with building

5. Can you copy multiple things at once to paste after a wipe? For example; /copy name /copy name2 /copy name3 , wipe map, /pasteback name /pasteback name2 /pasteback name3

6. ******Update!****** It's working now!

7. Try to explore plugin API :)

8. Not sure if this was mentioned yet:

CopyPaste.cs(205,65): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(205,138): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(220,95): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(364,112): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.ToEulerAngles()' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.eulerAngles instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(891,25): warning CS0168: The variable `ex' is declared but never used
    CopyPaste.cs(908,40): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.EulerRotation(UnityEngine.Vector3)' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.Euler instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'
    CopyPaste.cs(922,37): warning CS0618: `UnityEngine.Quaternion.EulerRotation(UnityEngine.Vector3)' is obsolete: `Use Quaternion.Euler instead. This function was deprecated because it uses radians instead of degrees'

9. I know about it :)

10. Tried to paste in a saved building and only parts of it paste in I get this in the console

Code:
    (19:27:38) | ExType: TypeInitializationException

11. Trying this the first time.
    Use the guide on YouTube Copy Paste Version 3 but i think this guide it too old.
    I have made a jail and around the jail a wall but i only get the wall copy and not the whole jail with the wall.
    How to do that /copy jail and then what.
    Thanx

12. Pasted town. Entire town fell within ten minutes. Any idea why?

13. Hey copy-pasters. Just a FYI, I've done a lot of work lately getting almost all the Rust deployables into Fortify for copy-paste import/exporting.
    Would be interested in any feedback, I hardly get any regarding using it with this plugin.
    Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: FORTIFY

14. Found that it doesn't work if you're using only triangle foundation. nvm It pastes it underground....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2018
  15. I think in the near future update the guide :)

16. i dont know why but when i try n load the json files from fortify it tells me that file doesnt exist but they are there and they worked on my other server i was admin on can u help me out they are in the oxide data copy and paste folder as .json

17. @miRror - It seems when you do the copy commands, it gives me the menu in chat:

Syntax: /copy <Target Filename><options values>
    radiusXX (default 3)
    method proximity/building (default proximity)
    building true/false (saves structures or not)
    deployables true/false (saves deployables or not)
    inventories true/false (saves inventories or not)

So do I have to save a building somehow as a name first? Or when you type the command /copy NAME <options values> .... will that auto name it for you?

18. Code:
    /copy myhome
    or
    /copy myhome method proximity deployables true
    And delete in "lang/" folder files CopyPaste.json to update up-to-date parameter information

19. look at the building your copying type /copy then name it so looks like this /copy helitowerbase just make up a name for it

20. Ok, and when I copied for testing, I'm trying to copy a town, and it's only copying like 3m around me .

So then I tried to copy via 75m to make sure I could copy it all, freezes the server. Thoughts? Cause if I save by just each building, there's no easy way to put it back together later, right?