Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,383 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. [Oxide] 9:52 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Code:
    [Oxide] 9:52 AM [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades+<ChangeBuildingGrade>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (.BuildingBlock building_block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.ChangeBuildingGrade (.BasePlayer player, Boolean increment) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.UpCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0    

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
  2. Same here

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
  3. Nogrod updated Building Grades with a new update entry:

4. Are there permission commands for this plugin?

Thanks!

5. I would like to know about permission commands too. I have a custom permission group I'd like to assign this to.

6. Hi there. As a heads up the newest updates seem to have changed a few things, when I aim at a doorframe or foundation and use the /up or /down command I get the message "You are not looking at a building block!"

EDIT: Fixed it, seems server update was bad, a clean install fixed it for now :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
  7. Would it be possible to add this to this plugin?

Thank You!!!

8. What would this be that you want added to this plugin?

9. The addition of permissions so that I can give it to a group of players on my server.

10. Ah ok.
    Generally its a good idea to use the Reply tool or Quote tool in the forum, as I didn't look up to see that other post.
    It could be a possibility, I might have a play with that myself.

11. That would be Great!

Thank you!!!

12. Here is a modification, tested and works.
    @Nogrod Im happy for you to use this version of the mod as a update to add permissions for people who want that feature.
    The perm is: canGrade

Cheers

13. Hello Alphawar,
    First off, Thank You! It is so nice and appreciated to have people like you helping out!
    Second, I can't seem to find your modded version on the post above.

14. hehe Opps, it would help if I had actualy uploaded it, This is what you get for being tired.
    I have uploaded it here now.
    EDIT: File is on post below

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
  15. Hello Alphawar,

I added the modified plugin you posted but when I type the permission in console: oxide.grant group xxxx canGrade
    I get a return message: permission 'canGrade' doesn't exist

Might you have posted the original plugin instead of the modded one?

Thanks!

16. Oh wow, in my rush this morning it looks like it loaded from the wrong File,not sure how that happened as it should have been there. but hey.
    I have downloaded the file from my server via FTP and here it is:

Attached Files:

17. Works Great Now!
    Thanks Again!!!

18. Would you mind changing the ResourceId in it ? Updater tool cant find it. I've changed it manually just cause it annoyed me, might annoy some else aswell.
    7462 Updater cant find, but 865 it does :)

19. Nogrod updated Building Grades with a new update entry:

20. @Nogrod Hey could you add an option that if there are different types of walls where you use /up or /down that it will only upgrade the one needed.
    Example : A building is build with wood and some parts are already stone. I want to use /up so all wood walls become stone but I do not want that the stone walls become sheet.

I know you could just upgrade to max so it will adjust or downgrade to lowest so it fits but it would be a nice to have :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015