Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,383 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. Dang it^^
    (19:02:01) | [Oxide] 5:02 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.1.0' (StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.)

2. Latest Update seems to have broken it, it SORTA works on 1 foundation at a time, and only vertically

3. hotfix for colliderbatching would be cool

4. same for me, but I can only upgrade stuff I set down not others, says im not looking at a building part. once I remove and place my own it will only upgrade everything that's built on that one foundation

5. No matter what I am facing after latest update of rust message returned states "You are not looking at a building block" Have used this plug in for a long time and I know how to use it and seems not to work now.

6. This needs to be updated please.

7. worked for me only if I place the piece down. will need a update tho to work right again

8. Doesnt work for me, even if i place it down myself.

9. yes, not working with collider batching. :(

10. FTM

FTM

"You are not looking at a building block"

11. I pinched some code from Prod and fixed this

Attached Files:

12. Seems to only upgrade the block your looking at :(

13. damn, I only tested it on 1 block haha, I'll have another look when i get home :p

14. Please update to new version, but this version does not work more...

15. Doesn't work with the new foundations please help!

16. k1lly0u Thanks for trying to fix this plugin, i could really use it right now. I have been anxiously waiting since the latest rust update. Good luck with getting it working :)

17. I only had a quick look last night and have all parts upgrading but it's not separating each piece and upgrades some blocks more then others. Hopefully get it done tonight

18. Awesome, really looking forward to it :)

19. Any update on the progress?