Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,383 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. I agree, the update is broken. If you look at a building and do /up it does nothing and says nothing in chat. If you look away from a building it states there is nothing there in chat. The plugin didn't crash but I believe there's something to do with the new way buildings and things are registered as the /bgrade plugin is also messed up... Thanks for the support of this plugin Developer, I will look into donating in the future!

2. The plugin does not work even after setting a 0.3.3 update. Could Up the buildings. A quick update

3. Hopefully this gets updated soon! can confirm it does not work in new update.

4. Its been updated now yay!

5. Garry released a 3rd update this morning. I updated my server and the mod is still not working. I too want to thank you for all your dedicated work Nogrod XD

6. how could you update? there is no oxide released for the 3rd patch ;)

i will update the plugin soon...

7. I just tried it didn't know if there was going to be one or not. I did run the updates through the service provider. They never tell us when the Oxide 2 was released, only the game updates are time stamped. The update came out 2 hours ago

8. yeah no oxide released, you are still on patch 2 then...

9. the plugin does crash the server

10. The update does not crash the server!
    Thanks @Nogrod

11. so crash yes or no? need bgrade plugin please

12. It was working on the latest patch before on oxide version 2.0.1778 Today at 12:59 AM then we updated to 2.0.1780 and we get an error now. Confirm this by rolling back to 2.0.1778 and it works fine again.

[Oxide] 9:04 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Objec
    t reference not set to an instance of an object)

[Oxide] 9:23 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'DownCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Obj
    ect reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 9:23 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.ChangeBuildingGrade (.BasePlayer player, Boolean increment) [0
    x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.DownCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000
    ] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingGrades.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000
    ] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <f
    ilename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  13. Same error for me and same action (only up's one block)
    (08:12:30) | [Oxide] 8:11 AM [Info] Oxide version: 2.0.1782, Rust version: 1355.114.1

Thanks for the work so far dev <3

14. (23:45:46) | [Oxide] 12:45 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

15. Nogrod updated Building Grades with a new update entry:

16. latest update works perfect thanks guys

17. Ehm... "[Oxide] 12:48 AM [Info] Permission 'bg.cangrade' doesn't exist"

18. Hi there. I want to make a request, I am so glad you added the new cost feature as I was waiting for that. Being a owner I use it alot when creating content for the server (eg arenas), my request is that with the nocost permision you add a option for making it cost so when I am playing normaly I can do something like /up cost or /down cost.

19. buildinggrades.cangrade - allows to use commands
    buildinggrades.nocost - allows free upgrading
    buildinggrades.owner - allows up-/downgrading of not owned blocks

you could remove the IsAdmin check and just handle it over the buildinggrades.nocost permission, dunno but a command for admins that play and want to pay is a bit special :p