Building Grades

Allows admins to easily upgrade or downgrade an entire building

Total Downloads: 21,383 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. Code:
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Warning] CallHook 'DownCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.2' took: 670ms
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Warning] CallHook 'DownCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.2' took: 752ms
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Warning] CallHook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.2' took: 745ms
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Warning] CallHook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.2' took average: 268ms
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Warning] CallHook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.2' took: 570ms
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Warning] CallHook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.2' took: 523ms
    [Oxide] 10:49 PM [Warning] CallHook 'UpCommand' on plugin 'BuildingGrades v0.3.2' took: 777ms

2. And why do you post that if you have no question there is nothing to post the log about

3. Code:
    [12/30/2015 7:38:53 PM] [Oxide] 7:38 PM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'buildinggrades. for permission 'bg.cangrade' (by plugin 'Building Grades')
    since last update 30th Dec 15

4. Was told to mention this here as a request for an additional feature to this plugin:

Building Grades for Players

5. 可不可以授權 給玩家使用不要指單一Admin
    Can not authorized to refer to a single player to use Admin
    我的英文很爛
    My English is a little rotten
    oxide.grant group "admin" "?"
    oxide.grant group "player" "?"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453642337,1453537291][/DOUBLEPOST]/ Down no work

6. oxide.grant group player bg.cangrade
    or
    oxide.grant group admin bg.cangrade

7. hei. what is the solution for fixing this

[Oxide] 11:06 AM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'buildinggrades.' for permission 'bg.cangrade' (by plugin 'BuildingGrades')
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455185575][/DOUBLEPOST]Hei. What is the solution to fix this??

[Oxide] 11:06 AM [Warning] Missing plugin name prefix 'buildinggrades.' for permission 'bg.cangrade' (by plugin 'BuildingGrades')

8. I did not get answer on this reply.

How to fix it

9. Building grade not working after last update

[Error] BuildingGrades.cs(55,47): error CS1061: Type `BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `constructionCollision' and no extension method `constructionCollision' of type `BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

10. Still kicking with the new update :C
    It kicks when placing the second foundation

11. Thanks, solved.

Edit: I see that people have trouble not able to use it, i just meant the error message is gone with the version from page 29. I didnt actually test on a building.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
  12. I have installed the plugin from a clean install, and have not been able to up or down anything. Something I'm not doing?

13. mine is doing the same thing any help would be appricated
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455837338][/DOUBLEPOST]

ok installed the latest plugin and now it shows its working yet i try an use the /up or /down and nothing happens any advice?

14. dont work building grades

15. Im having the same problem after the update. It says its working but I can grade anything

16. Try to update your rust. The 2nd from todays patch should solve the issue.

17. did.. still the same, once you place the second foundation you get kicked for RPC error doplace, and then oxide returns this:

kicked: RPC Error: doplace
    [Oxide] 7:46 PM [Info] [Notifier v2.18.0] Playername left the server. (Reason: RPC Error: doplace)
    StackOverflowException: The requested operation caused a stack overflow.

18. yeah me too

19. I reinstalled the 2nd update and it's not doing anything for me either, Update broke it