Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,056 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. Have you tried without the quotes around the 1?
    Code:
    "authlevel": 1
    [DOUBLEPOST=1420932029][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind, just checked the sourcecode, wouldn't make a difference. I don't see however how everyone can use the command though, I guess it will need some debugging and testing :(

2. tried adding a tree waited ages and it didnt appear we are admins it said "you have planted a tree" whats up thanks

3. the tree spawns but you need to disconnect/reconnect to see it ... strange bug, never found a way to fix it. (it didnt bug before ...)

4. cheers can see them now can they be removed also, cause i couldnt see them i have loads in a tiny space

5. Will there be a Foundation Triangle option?

6. Not sûre, if Someone Else makes it probably, but i'm not good enough to make it

7. Not good enough? o_O guessing it's pretty hard to get the Triangle piece to work right?

8. I'm not good in math ... So yeah, close might look into it one day, but i dont have time to look into it, exept if Someone shows me how to :p

9. think we might need a update for this one dude plant tress and spawning animals have stopped working or the bld foundation etc

10. Thx for noticing i Will look into it

11. I know you just updated this yesterday and I have not used it before, however when I load it I get this error and I don't understand where or how to track the error (otherwise I would do so and feedback).

Code:
    [Oxide] 10:25 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Build (v0.5.2) by Reneb(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)[Oxide] 10:25 AM [Error] Failed to initialise plugin build (unprotected error in call to Lua API (attempt to index a nil value))(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)[Oxide] 10:25 AM [Debug] at NLua.Lua.PanicCallback (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at (wrapper native-to-managed) NLua.Lua:PanicCallback (KeraLua.LuaState)at (wrapper managed-to-native) KeraLua.NativeMethods:LuaSetTable (intptr,int)at KeraLua.Lua.LuaSetTable (IntPtr luaState, Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at NLua.LuaLib.LuaSetTable (LuaState luaState, Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at NLua.Lua.SetObject (System.String[] remainingPath, System.Object val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at NLua.Lua.SetObject (Int32 reference, System.String field, System.Object val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at NLua.LuaTable.set_Item (System.String field, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Lua.Utility.TableFromConfig (Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile config, NLua.Lua lua) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.LoadConfig () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.AddPlugin (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.OxideMod.PluginLoaded (Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

Thanks heaps buddy

12. i guess a simple:
    oxide.reload build
    should fix that

13. Tried many times, also tried re-downloading directly from here and back to the server, different FTP clients, still same issue..
    I don't even know how to tell whether it is a plugin (code) issue or if the issue lies in some error on my server?

14. i have actually no idea lol :x

15. Makes two of us xD

Thanks for the work though, wish I could understand/write myself, would love to contribute as I have a few different ideas for plugins but feel bad asking and asking with nothing to offer in return.

16. If you have ideas you can still say ;)

17. its working great now just for some reason the animals are stuck in one spot they use to move around once u spawned them in
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422843881,1422761397][/DOUBLEPOST]it seems to havce stopped working again on me it wont load anymore it seems to be on and off for some reason
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422844064][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i uploaded it again now its loaded lol no idea wats going on with it tried some animal spawns thats working but they dont move around for some reason

18. Don't suppose someone could give me a few IDs for trees? The chathandler keeps listing them as spam and not letting them post. (oddly even after I set it to false)

19. Hopefully they Will fix that soon