Build

Build, spawn, plant, upgrade, deploy anything the way that you want it.

Total Downloads: 21,056 - First Release: Nov 8, 2014 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

4.9/5, 50 likes
  1. yea, it works. There's some odd bug client side. Hopefully Garry fixs this soon

2. Sorry, noob question here but what are the auth levels? By default everything is 0, is 0 admin?

3. Owner is 2, moderator is 1, everyone else is 0. Both owner & moderator are considered admin.

4. Does the plant thing work? I did /plant 1 and it says a tree was planted,but don't see anything. Does that plant it randomly on map? Or where i'm pointing?

5. Yah, same here. I planted a tree but it was invisible. The collision was there, but I couldn't see it.

6. Where you point.
    Ill look into it.

7. I poitened near my feet. However, after logging off the server and coming back the tree I planted was visible.

8. With everything set to Auth Lvl 2, even players are able to use this on the server. :-(

9. I think for me the problem isn't the plugin. For some reason nothing updates for me till I relog. Even if I build something normally, when I choose to upgrade to stone it never shows it as stone unless I relog... very fustrating lol.

10. If you are using the tp plugin by any chance try teleporting to the current location, as the tp sends a full snapshot it might show the spawned object. And if it does then we can try to find a way to fix this.

11. I am using your tp plugin but can't make it work atm so I'm waiting for your update lol. Like I said though, I think my issue is that nothing is reloading by it's self and may not necessarily be the plugin. I think I'm going to have to uninstall all the mods I've installed to see if one of them is causing issues.

12. Reneb, happen to find the culprit as to why the trees aren't showing when planting them?

13. I guess they changed something, i tried to do some shit but wasnt able to make them visible until you reconnect ... But i didnt way my Last word ^^

14. Does this avoid the stability bull shit?

15. sadely no i haven't found a way to prevent it.

16. Damn

17. I think the issue is that Facepunch forgot to provide us with nails when building in wood, mortar when building in stone and welders when building with Metal ;)

18. it seems that if you try to paste houses from 3-4 weeks ago it will crash all clients on your server.
    i think it's due to the old stairs (that aren't in the game anymore).
    new buildings should work fine (except for the stupid stability check that i'm working on a workaround :p)

19. Could you post the build.json? Thanks

20. That would be the config file which is created automaticaly, so I don't see why you would need it. In any case, mine's in the attached zip.

Attached Files: