Bounty

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,131 - First Release: Jan 17, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Bounty is accessible by admins through /bounty however when players type it nothing comes up?
    {
    "Authlevel to access admin commands": 1,
    "Broadcast new bounty's to global": true,
    "Colors - Main color": "<color=orange>",
    "Colors - Message color": "<color=#939393>",
    "Economics - Use money as bounty": false,
    "Popups - Popup Notification time": 30,
    "Popups - Use Popup Notifications": false,
    "Reminders - Timer (mins)": 20,
    "Reminders - Use reminders": true,
    "Use Clans": false,
    "Use FriendsAPI": false,
    }

2. Grant players the permission in the overview
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457128072][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Have you edited the plugin directly?

3. nope i figured it out though i had to add the permission bounty.use and assign it to player

4. Friends renamed correctly in the script you will need to delete config so new one can be made

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
  5. What for? It is still called FriendsAPI :p

6. I think the new FriendsAPI is now with F and not f anymore, maybe this is what's new?

7. F f? Not sure what you are asking
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457235575][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The plugin name in here is but not in the script :p

8. I am asking nothing, I just was trying to help.

0friendsAPI.lua

became
    Friends.cs

and the .json changed from

friends.json
    to
    Friends.json

but I guess that's not what you have meant

9. Idk if this is fixable, but people can just leave a clan and unfriendly kill them then refried and join back. Maybe keep track of all the clans and friends and only update them every hour or two to prevent this.

10. The first letter higher case or lower does not matter

11. Not much I can do about it, storing all that data would be a waste of resources. I suggest you make a rule about it and punish players who disobey

12. can you please add a option for economy only in the config so we can disable item bounty's.

13. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

14. Seem to be having a problem where when i put a bounty on someone, it doesn't display a chat message for anyone. I don't have popupnotifications because i don't want to use them, is the "Broadcast new bounty's to global": true, option used to display the new bounty's in the chat or is that not an option?

15. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

16. Fixed the problem thankyou <3 would it maybe be possible to add something that like shows what item the bounty is when its placed in the global chat?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2016
  17. That was the original intention, the problem however is that if someone fills up the box with loot it is going to be dumping a lot of info to chat/popupmsgs

18. Ah right, understandable. Thanks a ton for the plugin anyway!

19. Does this plugin also add bounties to random players from time to time?

Someone told me there is a plugin like this and I hope it's "Bounty".

And how to remove the bounty.use-permission? I want everyone is able to use bounty without I need to permit them.

20. Found a problem, when you do the command to get the box you can do it anywhere and with enough people you could make stairs to get on top of a base. Is it possible to disable in in building blocked zones or make it a fake inventory instead of a box.