Bounty

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,131 - First Release: Jan 17, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Hello @k1lly0u
    >> you already made that special version for me and it works fine, but I think maybe others would be interested in this option too,
    so I want to ask if it's possible to add a permission next to
    bounty.admin - Admin commands

maybe
    bounty.set - Player can set up a bounty

and change the
    bounty.use - Player can see and collect bounty

I think this could be nice for roleplay or VIP-system servers so they can handle a bit more who is able to do what.

>> Even nice would be a daily limit or a cooldown.

>> Also I want to ask if it is possible to add a kick/timed ban option.

Because they don't fear the death enough...
    If I set a bounty on an idiot, they say in chat where they are, get killed and the bounty hunter shares the reward with the bad guy.
    I think if they get kicked or banned for like 10 minutes (or even more) after the bounty was "collected" they would hate and fear it more.

And if you change the permission not every idiot will be able to set a bounty, so there will be no mass-kicks all the time ^^

Thank you.

2. How can i trad the "you currently have (number) outstanding bounty(s)? thanks for your great plugin

3. My english isn't the best, *trad* ?
    translate?

4. Hello, i would like to know where is the file i need to edit to display bounty alerts in french (as we're french) ^^

5. Deleted by user.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
  6. [Oxide] 00:12 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.71' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 00:12 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.OnPlayerInit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Hey k1llY0u, I have one recomendation, add the support for rustIO friends list. You already have there clan part done, so it shouldnt be to hard.
    else to make it a bit easy you could add a check for my mod :p.
    and then just check either FriendApi or my mod depending on Config settings.

8. I will do when I get around to the rewrite

9. I can't get this plug to work correctly. For the admins it works perfectly, but the players on my server can not use it at all.

10. Did you grant the player group the permission bounty.use ?

11. I tried, but I didn't understand how. Do I have to create a server group myself, or is their an easier option to group the whole server?

12. any player who joins the server automatically gets placed in a group called player

13. oxide.grant group player bounty.admin

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
  14. Yeah, I tried it, it doesn't work. Maybe I am not typing it in right. I did "grant "player" bounty.use" is this incorrect?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460867676][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I did this! oxide.grant group player bounty.use. Thanks! - Thanks Everyone who replied and helped me - It's appreciated! :D

15. make sure you also run this one
    oxide.grant group admin bounty.admin

16. I just did it now, thank you.

17. How would one go about giving the permission bounty.use to every player?

18. oxide.grant group player bounty.use

19. Having this issue too.

20. Unload the plugin, delete your data file and reload the plugin