Bounty

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,131 - First Release: Jan 17, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Hi.

1) If I put a 2 bounties on someone with money. Working perfectly first time but for the second one we receive the message we cannot put a second bounty on same player but Money is taken out from our wallet. Is that normal ? Do I have to do something special to allow more than 1 bounty on same player ?

2) As an admin would it be possible to be allowed to put a bounty on all players ( connected and not connected ) with only one command. Thx.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. If i have the bounty enabled for all players (default group) is it possible to revoke for one specific player if they're abusing the system?

3. Not until the first bounty has been claimed

Unfortunately not. I can add a counter permission tonight but you will have to test it out as I'm away for work

4. Happy to test it :) and thank you so much!

5. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

6. Hi, I have done " grant group default bounty.use" and whenever i go to add a bounty it says i am currently banned from placing or claiming any bounties. how do i fix this?

7. This is happening to me as well.

8. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

9. Interesting. With the latest update the chest simply doesn't appear. There is no complain about permissions, and "/bounty" produces the options for the command, but "/bounty add name" no chest shows there. This is since moving to the latest update.

10. This didn't fix a thing. I've deleted the plugin and all config files/data files attached to it, and when I add the new plugin, I am still banned from creating a bounty.

11. I got a update planned soon that will do away with the need for boxes. At the moment boxes are still spawning fine for me
    Works fine for me. There is no possible way that is happening unless you granted yourself the bounty.ban permission

12. That's interesting. I'm not sure where the problem is. I removed all config files and redownloaded/reloaded plugin. I'll give it a go for the third time and see. Permissions haven't changed. I'll get back to you with the results.

13. Well, question for this. If I clear a bounty as an admin, will the people that placed the bounty get their items refunded?

14. Shouldn't be related to config or any files, permissions are a oxide thing, just try removing the permission from yourself, and any groups you are in. The permission would be granted to either yourself or your group and that's what is stopping you.
    Nope, but Ill add it to the rewrite

15. Well I am having the Admin ban issue as well. I have tried:

revoke user (myname) bounty.ban

and also

oxide.revoke (myname) bounty.ban

Both commands gave no errors and reported the permission revoked..

and then grant user (me) bounty.use

Still says I am banned from placing a bounty.

16. Are you using the latest version? Did you grant the permission to your self or any groups? The only possible way you could see that message is if you, or a group you are in, has that permission.

17. [Oxide] 22:19 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerLootEnd' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.73' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 22:19 [Debug] at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr) at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[BaseEntity] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.StoreRewardData (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.OnPlayerLootEnd (.PlayerLoot inventory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Plugin loads properly, no errors. But when I try to /bountry add name it doesn't not work. I'm not using money. but I have Economic installed.

19. [Oxide] 20:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerLootEnd' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.73' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 20:03 [Debug] at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr) at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[BaseEntity] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.StoreRewardData (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.OnPlayerLootEnd (.PlayerLoot inventory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 20:03 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerLootEnd' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.73' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 20:03 [Debug] at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr) at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[BaseEntity] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.StoreRewardData (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.OnPlayerLootEnd (.PlayerLoot inventory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I get this incessantly spammed in my console. Anyone have any ideas?

20. Issue with the bounty box that spawns, people are using it to boost to peoples roofs. :(