Bounty

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,131 - First Release: Jan 17, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Got this error saying error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments and I don't know how to fix it. everything about it is for easy airdrop and nothing about this.

RESOLVED:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2016
  2. Awesome, it actually works! Thanks so much!
    For others that use this, make sure you set your permissions.
    i.e: "oxide.grant group default bounty.use", "oxide.grant group admin bounty.admin", etc...

3. I know this had been brought up in the past, but is there a way to make it useable by all players without creating a player group? If it's been mentioned before please let me know the post number.

4. Yes, search "if (!canBountyPlayer(player)) return;" in the plugin .cs file and delete it. Doing it, the plugin will not disable the commands if u do not have the permissions!

5. I'm trying to install this plugin and I have installed the bounty.cs file into my plugins folder through FTP but it doesn't give me a .json file in the config folder. Am I missing something? I have the optional dependency plugins installed except for rust io clans and popup notifications.

6. I believe you need to look thru the forum, someone posted a fixed .cs file that will properly generate a .json config file.

7. Thanks! I was able to find the file and now have access to the config file. Now I'm trying to figure out why people who join the server aren't automatically added into the player group that I had to create. I created it via the link provided about Oxide's permissions and granted the group player access to the bounty commands but so far I've had to manually add everyone who joins or they can't use it.

8. When i went to use this on my server i got this error [Oxide] 16:22 [Error] Error while compiling Bounty.cs(253,17): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Bounty with a new update entry:

10. Can notifications be made when a bounty is claimed? :D

11. I hate that you get ignored for this as i too see this as a game breaking issue with this plug in . Exploit city . The boxes can spawn head height or where ever youre facing. a massive boost device.

Also its slightly annoying that when you clear a bounty you don't get back your items you offered. Nice idea in theory but it needs some holes patched up.

12. Is @k1lly0u still actively developing Bounty? looks like last update was from July 2016,
    and @Wulf did latest update February last week.

===========================================================
    ===== Compiled Issues from Previous Posts: ======

1. bounty claim abuse

- players can leave clan, kill, claim, rejoin clan?

Ideas:
    -- daily limit/cooldown
    -- timed kick/ban ----> DeathKick: DeathKick for Rust | Oxide

2. bounty box abuse
    - players can place box in mid-air and help them boost or make stairs?

Are these still issues?

Anyone have ideas for simple/easy solutions?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2017
  13. Easiest solution is a rewrite of the whole thing lol. It's on the old to-do list

14. alot of people will say yes yes hurry up and do it . I only want to say that I appreciate your idea and work whatever the outcome. To me the system works but having a physical box is its only downfall.

15. So when i try to add a bounty it keeps saying i'm currently banned from adding/claiming bounties. Any ideas?

16. Plugin isn't working, removed it and then re added it and got the following error.
    Code:
    (17:52:25) | Loaded plugin Bounty v0.1.74 by k1lly0u
    (17:52:25) | [Bounty] Creating a new config file
    (17:52:25) | [Bounty] FriendsAPI could not be found! Disabling friends feature
    (17:52:25) | [Bounty] Popup Notifications could not be found! Disabling feature
    (17:52:25) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.74' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:52:25) | at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
  17. how do i make it so all the people on my server can use it

18. Im having a problem with players not being able to use the /bounty command unless they are admin
    Is there a command I have to use to allow players to use the commands, but not be able to use the admin commands like /bounty wipe

19. How to permission ? I am new .

20. Please read the overview first:
    bounty.use - Player bounty usage - o.grant group default bounty.use