Bounty

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,131 - First Release: Jan 17, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Whats the box?

2. I have the same problem and manually loading it with oxide.load isn't working either.

3. Has there been a confirmed solution to the inventory immediately opening and closing upon typing /bounty add 'name' ?

4. Nice plugin! Could you remove a name if the bounty is claimed or if a bounty isn't added? The names still show up in /bounty wanted

5. when i add someone to bounty such as /bounty add player -- inventory opens and closes (less then 0.9 mili sec) saying you didn't add anything the box loot...

6. I think I found the issue but I am waiting For a response from the oxide devs to confirm

7. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

8. Can you update this to be compatible with the updated Friends plugin The old friends api has been recently updated by nogrod thx

9. I did, I forgot to post it

10. oh sweet ty

11. [Warning] [Bounty] FriendsAPI could not be found! Disabling friends feature

12. You don't have FriendsAPI installed therefore it is disabling the friends feature (No bounty's on friends)

13. I have FriendsAPI installed.
    Code:
        [Info("Friends", "Nogrod", "2.0.0", ResourceId = 686)]

14. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2016
  15. @k1lly0u ist there a way to give a "read only" permission?
    I want only my moderator to be able to set a bounty but everyone (or even better also only a group) the ability to use /bounty check, /bounty top and so on.
    Is there a way to make it possible?

16. Ill make some changes and pm it to you

17. Sounds great, I really have to win the lottery soon to make you a rich man for all the work you do for me xD
    Thank you!

18. Getting issues on a new reinstall of Plugin

[Oxide] 9:13 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBounty' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.61' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

[Oxide] 9:13 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.cmdBounty (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[Oxide] 9:14 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBounty' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.61' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

[Oxide] 9:14 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.cmdBounty (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[Oxide] 9:14 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBounty' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.61' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

[Oxide] 9:14 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.cmdBounty (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

[Oxide] 9:15 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBounty' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.61' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

[Oxide] 9:15 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.cmdBounty (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1456853790][/DOUBLEPOST]here is a video to see exactly what's happening :)

19. Delete the plugin, the config, the data file and the Lang file and reinstall plugin

20. Tried it this morning, still having the exact same issue