Bounty

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,131 - First Release: Jan 17, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Okey, thx!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453560347][/DOUBLEPOST]This error still exist :(

2. I don't get /bounty add name money XXX to work economics is on the server and enabled it worked before the box was added. Every time i try to add a bounty with money the box opens then what ? I tried to but a random item in it didnt work i put nothing in it didn't work. Is it just me doing something wrong ?= Btw. i have now v0.1.42 on the server.

3. works fine but when you set a bounty on a player he can claim it himself when he kills himself ;p

need a small fix i geass.

4. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

5. Thanks for the update now it is working :)

6. Code:
    [Oxide] 3:16 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 3:16 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Same error as Wookie. Spamming since update 0.1.41. There's something wrong with the hook i'll look into it and if I find something I'll tell you. Keep up your good work @k1lly0u !
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453581500][/DOUBLEPOST]You may ask @LaserHydra he had the same error with DeathNotes plugin and finaly fixed it in version 5.0.01
    I may have found the solution though. I tried this and it seems to work.
    Code:
    void OnEntityDeath(BaseCombatEntity entity, HitInfo info)
            {    
                if (entity == null) return;
                if (info.Initiator == null) return;

7. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

8. Thank you Lambz.

9. I just downloaded the newest version and I'm still getting the on death message.

10. Code:
    if (entity == null || info.Initiator == null)
    vs
    Code:
    if (entity == null && info.Initiator == null)
    you sure it needs to be || and not && ?

not that good in c# but people still reporting ondeath error so maybe that's why since my edit is working without any errors.

11. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1453605728][/DOUBLEPOST]
    if (entity == null && info.Initiator == null) will require both to be null to return
    if (entity == null || info.Initiator == null) requires only 1 of them to be null to return

Its something to do with suicide/falling, couldnt find it so just added a nre catch

12. OK thanks for the info, if the error persist maybe you could ask @LaserHydra or check his plugin (deathnotes) ans compare version 5.0 with 5.0.01 (fixed onentitydeath in this version) Hope this help.

13. if the error still exists ill check it out. let me know

14. When I go to claim a bounty it doesn't give me an ID for the bounty, I randomly typed numbers starting with 0 after /bounty claim and got the bounty but is this a known bug the bounties claim ID's don't print or is it just me?

15. PM me your data files - bounty_players.json, bounty_rewards.json

16. With this plugin is the problem that it may be helpful in raids. For example. One man is on raid and two guys in the home. The man from raid exposed a reward for one of guys from base and a second in base kills a buddy and takes the prize. Such fast trade. :/

17. Really like the idea of this plugin, however I cannot seem to use its functionality. It's installed correctly, no errors in server or oxide logs; however when I use the \bounty commands in game, nothing happens.

Mods currently installed on my server are:

- Rust.IO
    - Rust.IO.Clans
    - Hunt RPG
    - Economics
    - Popup Notifications

I'm a little stumped to be honest, everything else is working as expected. Your help would be much appreciated.

18. Added this thru F1 console or something like rustadmin...

grant group player bounty.use

I never had to add that for a mod yet, threw me off too.
    That might want to be added to bring in line w other mods.

19. Amazing, thank you so much... works a treat now.

20. Hey man, I'm running a PvP tournament server. The rounds run similar to CSGO with GUI shop, and it would be great if this could be applied to everyone that dies, so that people are rewarded with $ for getting kills.

Thanks in advance. :)