Bounty

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,131 - First Release: Jan 17, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1453189985][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453190025][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Use the update, its got a bunch of other fixes, 1 of them may have been related to your problem

2. Hey,

nice plugin. Is it possible to give the killer his reward as soon as he killed the one who has a bounty on himself?

Do other players see, that X is on the bounty list? Would be also nice if there is a message to all.. and continuesly.

And it would be also great, that the one X gets the bounty himself, if he alives for X Seconds/Mins/Hrs.. (configurable in the config maybe if turned on/off and the timespan)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
  3. I originally had it that way but changed it so players didn't lose their rewards when they have a full inventory
    I will add a 'display to all' option to config
    I was toying with the idea of bounty's expiring, that is why I intially added the clock feature. I will also add it as a option in config :)

4. well... i was happy that finally the bounty board is here again .... but well.... Its not what i expected....

( its just my optinion) It has too many Options ... i didnt even found a command wheere i can see WHAT is the bounty on someone ....
    how long he is on bounty i dont care.......
    The old bounty board was great,..... simple... Ez to use :/
    i dont want now to say " change your plugin" but like this i think i will not use it :/

Ps . When we try to add a bounty with more than 1 word ....it throws an error ( and yes. we wrote it with quotes., )

5. /bounty check playername will show you all bountys on the player and what they are. I thought this was pretty simple to use, yes there are a few more options but it tells you how to use it when you write /bounty.
    Please post the error you got

6. well.... i know my players.... and i know.... they cannot even handle the simplest of commands XD ....
    Here i made a screen Just :p Screenshot

7. Lol players... They are the worst :p I'll be adding a inventory style drag and drop system to add bountys soon if that makes it easier. That error isnt from adding a bounty, I'll have to look into it later but maybe from a suicide? I don't know, I'll have to add some extra checks when a player dies

8. is this abusive at all? does it use the offered items the player has or is it just an offered item, like say can someone just set a bounty on a friend or some and offer like 1000 c4 and just kill them to get it and keep doing it repeatedly

9. the player that places the bounty must do so with items from their inventory. once its placed the items are taken from them, when the wanted player is killed the killer gets those items. plus there is friends and clans integration to stop teammates/friends from claiming the bounty

10. players can stil leave clan and then kill claim and rejoin clan

11. Great Mod!! Ive been looking for this since the old one stopped getting updated..

Suggestions:
    Ability to set minimum in config - So players cant set a bounty of 1 wood on every player..
    Ability to remove items? - So players cant use 'wood' at all. I could limit it to rare items only..
    Ability to post every posted bounty to global chat.
    Shorter commands - maybe just /bty ?
    Console commands - If not already added - Commands could be timed by admin.
    Ability to 'post all' - Admin only. Post every online player to bounty.

Thanks again for the great mod

12. There isn't much I can do about that unless i store all player and clan data. I suggest making it a rule on your server and be vigilant about it

Good suggestions,
    If players want to sit there and do this I say let them
    I will probably add a blacklist at some stage
    I have added option for global broadcast in coming update
    I'm going to leave it for now, may change in future
    The only command that could be used in console is wipe, not really necessary but I'll add it anyway
    Added

Update shortly

13. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

14. i use / bounty add player then the box opens and closes immediately and the chat says u didnt place any items in the box
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453453974][/DOUBLEPOST]
    lol i was flying when i did this saw the box in the sky now XD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453454066][/DOUBLEPOST]so if u use the command and put nothing in the box the box stays in the air where you where standing
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453454131][/DOUBLEPOST]and then u cant /bounty add until the box is destroyed this can be a issue if players are standing on ground level cause the box spawns underneath the players feet

15. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

16. i uses /bounty add then it worked the inventory opended and all i decided not to put items in closed my inventory console says u have not add items

ok good all good but then i tried /bounty add again and the same bug acours

the inventory closes instantly and the mesage " you have not add......" but no underground box this time

17. can you not /bounty add "name" money 300 only without loading an item in?

18. /bounty add name money 500 should place the bounty using economics money if economics exists and is enabled

19. Sometimes , in the console I get this error (attachment).
    What is this?

Attached Files:

20. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry: