BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,691 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. I want to bring back attack distance and aggro range. Speed I'm not sure about but I'll keep it in mind. :)

2. There is a problem with the Murderer's they are only attacking when a gun is in hand. if I hold a rock, stone axe, pick axe. And hit them they don't die or attack. any fix for this ?

3. Do you have peacekeeper on?

4. no its off

5. is it possible to make a customizable rate of fire in bots, since they are now shooting arrows out of a machine gun
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521981327][/DOUBLEPOST]
    try changing the config file "Peace_Keeper": false,

6. ok the new 1.5.2 version does not let murderers attack but version 1.4.6 does work !
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521982345][/DOUBLEPOST]
    the config file didn't change I changed the version and the bots attack with just a rock but the new version it doesnt

7. Read and observe the update instructions.

8. Resolved

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2018
  9. Code:
    (06:13:18) | ExType: JsonSerializationException
    (06:13:18) | Failed to initialize plugin 'BotSpawn v1.5.2' (ArgumentException: Could not cast or convert from System.String to System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].)
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.EnsureTypeAssignable (System.Object value, System.Type initialType, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.ConvertOrCast (System.Object initialValue, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object value, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (06:13:18) | Unloaded plugin BotSpawn v1.5.2 by Steenamaroo
    (06:13:18) | No previous version to rollback plugin: BotSpawn

10. @ both above ^^ You are formatting the kit name incorrectly.
    The three possible options are in the overview but OnLyD3aTh, you need to add " " so it's ["kitname"].

Yeah, the parachuting option was really cool and I'd love to have it back but, at some point, a Rust update introduced the idea of relocating or destroying the bot if he couldn't find a path to navigate.

That means the parachute bots just disappear after a few seconds so I removed the option completely.

I'd like to bring it back; Maybe I should investigate overriding that again.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2018
  11. *bow down* Thank you. I knew I was doing something stupid. It is working great now. Def love to see the parachute come back. Thanks, @Steenamaroo

12. bots going down on parachute it was cool, if you thought about getting them back, then many gamers would be grateful to you. and I, too, thank you

13. maybe ill get answers some were else.

14. Just do the most basic fix ever, completely remove the plugin. Download it again and throw it in your plugins file. Make sure your server is running so it creates all files then update the config and change "Peace_Keeper": true, to "Peace_Keeper": false, ... Go to your console and type "oxide.reload BotSpawn" done.

15. I'm sorry, I'm not typing the update notes out one by one to each person.

I already do that with the FAQ and overview.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1522073926][/DOUBLEPOST]@WesleyEng_com just FYI, the post you liked a few minutes ago is 100% out of date now. ;)

Death Notes got an update this week, and bots now have an option to keep their default loadout in addition to their kit. :)

16. Actually my problem is Death Notes not showing MURDERERS killing PLAYERS, because players are actually getting killed by the machete.weapon

17. Oh, interesting. Does DeathNotes report correctly if the murderer is using a regular bullet weapon? What about other melee weapons?

Edit: I see you've already posted at DeathNotes thread. Good stuff. :)

18. I was having the same issue. Uninstall the SpawnBot plugin, delete all the associates files, reboot server, and then reload. Resolved issue for me. Your config file will look different.

19. Not sure if this has already been asked, sooo many pages now :S but I'd love to see bots at the heli crash site.

On a similar note, do you plan to add bots for the chinook event?

As always, thanks :)

20. Just wanted to reply to say thanks for the plugin. This combined with Kits has my server populated with starved mountain men, tribesmen, kos site guards, insane miners, demented Teamsters, and a whole slew of weirdos guarding each airdrop. Thanks!