BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,144 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. Set up priorities. Your lowest rank should have the highest priority value. Also, don't forget to change "HiddenIfNotPrimary" to true if you wish to hide any tags lower than the one you want displayed.

Basically just set the priority for VIP+ as a lower value than BUILD.

2. Try reading it a few times until you understand it I read your post a few times still dont understand it

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2017
  3. Okay thank you for understanding.

I'll give it a shot now :)

4. I believe you confused a few of us by throwing the word "clan tag" into the mix, which apparently really was a part of your problem.
    Priorities and the HiddenIfNotPrimary setting should be what you are looking for as said above.

5. BetterChat still stuck in Hurtworld, when i send fast more messages.

6. Anyone??

7. Please make sure you don't have other incompatible plugins installed which try to handle chat. A famous example is "NoGreen".

8. I have Hurtworld server.
    Plugins : AdminTools, AdvertMessages, AutoClean, BetterChat, DonationClaim, EasyStakes, EnhancedBanSystem, Fly, Kits, InstalSmelt, LootConfig, Meteors, Ping, PlayersList, Reserved, RollTheDice, SpawnConfig, Stacksize, Teleportation, TimedExecute, TimedPermissions, VehicleManager, WelcomeMessage

and my betterchat stuck when i fast send messages

9. What overview?

10. Forgive me if this is repetitive but i cant seem to find the answer anywhere
    how do i remove the [player] at the beginning of everyone's name?

11. Scroll up you will see the link
    [DOUBLEPOST=1494710186][/DOUBLEPOST]
    read the overview

12. I'm try but don't work

i'm Try to add (clan) in format but don't work.

13. First post to said remove now you said add so what one is it. If you want clans to show there tag then you need to install this plugin Rust:IO Clans for Rust | Oxide or this one Clan Tags | Oxide that is linked in the overview if you read it

14. I already did that, what I need is to change the order in which it is shown

15. What one did you install

16. I'm install this

Attached Files:

17. No idea what version that is as its not the latest from the overview page
    Install this version http://oxidemod.org/plugins/rust-io-clans.842/download?version=13418
    make sure you delete the plugin you have and the config file and any other files in the data and lang folder first before installing this one

18. Okey i'm install.

And now? I no longer see the clan tag