BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,145 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. When can we expect an update with working clan tags ? ;) thanks

2. Every time i dc it adds me back to default. Why?

3. "default" is oxide's default group, which everybody is always supposed to be in. If you don't want to have the title shown if you are in another group, enable "HideIfNotPrimary" for "default".

4. @LaserHydra

Hey, what should be the code for VIP's to enable and disable the VIP tag? I mean, after they have the permission they can enable and disable it whenever they want

5. guys anyone know the command to add my players clan tag to show up? at the min it just says [player] ??

6. Coming soon

7. Clan Tags for Rust | Oxide

8. thank you for info ! and thans for dev of this plugin !!

9. I can see people having ★ and such as tags but how do I get that to work? when I put it in and reload it makes a ? instead

10. Save the file with UTF8 encoding.

11. Thanks mate

12. thanksi got it to work :)

13. How to make all the players one avatar set by me?

14. It's hard coded in no config for this

15. Hello @Wulf Can you do the same things as the KITS for the destination of the file

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Destination of what file?

17. @Wulf
    Code:
    (21:40:18) | Failed to call hook 'CmdChat' on plugin 'BetterChat v5.0.11' (InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object)
    (21:40:18) | at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[KeyValuePair`2] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat.CmdChat (IPlayer player, System.String cmd, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think that's related to anything you've posted before. @LaserHydra

19. Okay, I thought the problem was the oxide path

20. What exactly did you type?