BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,145 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. There is already a sort option mate look in oxide/data/betterchat.json file
    you will see on each rank "Priority": number,
    if you have ranks in order then you do the priorities as
    noob
    "Priority": 6,
    rookie
    "Priority": 5,
    active
    "Priority": 4,
    loyal
    "Priority": 3,
    chat-mod
    "Priority": 2,
    "Priority": 1,
    admin
    "Priority": 0,
    as if i grant permision to a user they will be in order
    [noob][rookie][active][loyal][Admin]PureJaguar and so on

Hope that helps

2. Anyone know the regex to get this showing in the RustAdmin chat tab?

3. check on the rustadmin topic I have seen it posted a while back

4. @Resistance Ty for the fix, will check it tonight. (Sorry to try to reach you here, I could not respond in the conversation.)

5. Because I locked it as there was no reply from you

6. How di I make the first letter of the tag I want capital in the rust chat

7. LaserHydra,

Could we please..please...please have better chat display the chat again in chat tabs for rust admin tools and web rcon tools.

Thanks. I know we can add the regex code, but I have a few admins and its easier to use web admin rcon tools instead of each admin running rust admin on each computer.

8. I'll try to figure out what is needed to do so.

9. Thanks LaserHydra.

10. Hello. Installed plug-in on Hurtworld.Sometimes the chat is unstable, sometimes the chat stops and everything appears abruptly. Already there are paid analogues without such "lags"

11. Is there a global option to change size of all chat text? For now it only seems that player messages and titles can be changed in text size. Other plugins show the text as very large.

12. Text is normal size. If instead of hex color "red" make a void "", this can reduce the load? Let's say the players make a white nickname and chat.

13. not sure what you are talking about Zodiak. I was asking if BetterChat has a global feature to change text size of all text shown in chat. Whether it be from players, server messages or other plugins typing to chat. For now it seems when I change text size in BetterChat it only changes player chat size. I would like all chat to be the same size regardless of where the chat is coming from.

14. no. There is no possibility to change every message.

15. Thanks Laser.

16. why clan tag is not working ? on death notes it's ok.

17. Clan tags are currently not supported

18. i see... but why ? they where supported few ver. ago

19. That is not entirely true.

Just the way how they are supported has changed.

Though that required the clans plugins to be updated and the RustIO plugin hasn't officially been updated for that. There is a fixed version by me in the thread somewhere around page 30 though.