BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,145 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. Which file is the Word Filter Located ? Ive looked in Config and Data unable to Locate word filter

2. it was removed. It's been asked to be implemented back in but not sure if its being done or not.

3. LaserHydra updated Better Chat with a new update entry:

4. I really need this as I have players Spamming Text Codes for Color/Bold Ect. looked for hours on how to block it

5. @LaserHydra Just a small request to add back in the censors and dictionary swaps, it would make chat a lot friendlier place for players having certain words (n) filtered out ;)

Thanks heaps for todays update as well!

6. Can you help me now

plus clans.io isnt compatible with this

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2017
  7. There is a fix out already to show clan tags you need to just look

8. After spamming LaserHydra (-.-) he pushed the latest version which fixes it.

9. nah, he replied and helped me out. I was able to accomplish this shortly after he commented on my comment.

10. for some reason might be a simple problem when my players and me chat it says it twice any fix would help thx

11. Failed to initialize plugin 'BetterChat v5.0.11' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

12. need word filter and /ignore. How much I gotta pay you? pm me.

13. How do I go about changing the size of the chatlog? I read a post saying it was possible with this plugin.

14. I've made the plugin for Word Filters and worked with @LaserHydra on it, it's been submitted and it will hopefully be approved in the next day for you :)

15. i tried removing changing it but nothing changed still showed up double on chat thanks for trying thow

16. Please send me a list of your plugins.

17. They are
    AutoGrade
    Betterchat
    betterloot
    Colourednames
    Copypaste
    CraftingControl
    EasyAirDrop
    Economics
    FancyDrop
    GatherManager
    GUIShop
    HeliControl
    HeliRide
    InfoPanel
    Kits
    NoDecay
    NoGiveNotices
    NoGreen
    NTeleport
    QuickSmelt
    Remover
    SignArtist
    StackSizeController
    Vanish.cs

Thats all of them hope you know how to fix it

18. removed...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2017
  19. Anyone know how to allow clan names to show?