BetterChat

Moved

Total Downloads: 26,145 - First Release: Apr 21, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 12, 2018

4.9898/5, 98 likes
  1. what do u mean?

2. Clan names aren't showing as prefixes, don't think it's a Clans issue, seems more like a BetterChat issue.

3. Clans plugin does not suppoer that anymore. You must use old betterchat and old clans plugin I guess.

4. The problem is not from this plugin the clan plugin needs updated i can pm you a fix if you are using this plugin Rust:IO Clans for Rust | Oxide

5. i tried to edit the file so i would only have one group showing, But when i reload the plugin it always some reason always showing all the groups that are currently set on said player.

Attached Files:

6. I am, thanks man that would be great. =)

7. HI

how do i gif my self premission to use the plugin i type down the commands bud i think i dont type it right any one that can help me out here :)

8. Read the overview

9. Hi i have a Question About the betterchat i have create a group owner only no when i type in chat i have Screenshot_15.png how do i remove the [Player ] ??

10. plugin is overriding clan tags, tags not showing up when using it.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491521672][/DOUBLEPOST]
    "Hidden": true,

11. Thanks, i look in the file \server\my_server_identity\oxide\config\BetterChat.json only its empty where can i change it Screenshot_16.png
    is there any file that I can copy to past it so I can change the setting to "Hidden" true

12. data folder betterchat.json is what you need to edit if you upload that file I will fix it for you I have some free time now

13. Thanks :) give me a sec
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491524420][/DOUBLEPOST]

Attached Files:

14. You had most of it ok just done a small change make sure you reload the plugin after uploading this and I removed the (1) from the file as it should not be there so if you have this same file on your pc do delete it first before downloading this one

Attached Files:

15. i have removed the file from \server\my_server_identity\oxide\data\ do i need to remove the full plugin ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491525011][/DOUBLEPOST]
    thanks for help :)

16. you only need to overwrite the file with the one I gave you and if you have any json files with (1) or any other number in it then it needs deleted and make sure the plugin does not have the same thing

17. HI

I have Create VIP CLASSES

- VIP - RED
    - VIP - BLUE
    - VIP - YELLOW

Bud, i want the VIP GROUP All have the same Name VIP Like

VIP "COLER RED"
    VIP "COLER BLUE"
    VIP "COLER YELLOW"

Is there a way to create tree Groups whit the same name and can I gif players the VIP like for example

ADD VIP COLER RED PLAYER NAME
    ADD VIP COLER BLUE PLAYER NAME
    ADD VIP COLER YELLOW PLAYER NAME

Any one that can help me out :) Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
  18. remove the bold words no need

19. Done :p