Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,129 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. @k1lly0u Could you add timer for auto events? For now I am using TimedExecute to send every 3hrs an Airstrike (3 planes) and every 1hrs 30 mins normal airstrike (1 plane). Would be nice to have it in config for it so I dont need to use 3rd party plugin for it ;)

2. Any way to make the cool down per player/clan?

3. Plugin isn't working after the last patch.

[Oxide] 20:00 [Error] Airstrike plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 20:00 [Error] Airstrike.cs(122,24): error CS1501: No overload for method `Spawn' takes `1' arguments

4. Fix removed I done as coder has updated the plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
  5. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

6. Nothing happens when i type /buystrike metal or /buystrike computer

7. hey kill, I run fancy drop and now I am trying to run this mod as well. When I toggle /togglestrike on it still drops the airdrop as well. Im gonna hit this from boths sides and ask on his mod as well. Any ideas how to make it so when togglestike is on it kills the airdrop?

8. So when I do /buystrike Metal it spawns it in right there is there anyway that it can be held For like Thye can use /callstrike and /callstike player or what ever Insted of it insta Spawning it

9. You will have to check with Fuji in the fancy drop thread, I'm sure there was support for airstrike previously so not sure what's going on

Not at this stage, I may look at a fresh take on the whole plugin once I free up my current work load

10. hey kill.... i had a player spawning /callstrike with no perms the players are able to use a signal to call in a hit but i dont want /callstrike etc to be used. No perms are set to the default users only admin. i thought he was using a cheat but had another player confirm that this is happening. In the config file I have it set to 2 on the minimum level currently to block all access to the plugin for the time being until this gets figured out.

Attached Files:

11. Hi, k1lly0u, I really enjoying your good plugin Airstrike, to remove structures as admin.
    And I just want other players could use Airstrike with Supply Signal, I know that there is an option which toggles airstrike and airdrop, it seems that every supply signal just drops sweet airdrops rather than bombs.
    I suspect that this symptom was happened because of FancyDrop plugin.
    I found that there were lots of discussions about compatibility issue between you and the developer of FancyDrop.
    How may I overcome this problem?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472785622][/DOUBLEPOST]And one more.

[Oxide] 12:06 [Info] [Airstrike] Airstrike called to (349.3, 0.0, -235.7)
    [Oxide] 12:06 [Info] [Notifier] Airdrop incoming, drop coordinates are: 349.2675, 0, -235.6617.

When I call Airstrike, Notifier gets the sign and tells players that it's airdrop.
    And players go to that position, and.... doomed.

12. I suspect that this symptom was happened because of FancyDrop plugin.
    >> FancyDrop waits a defined time to let Airstrike act on Signals, to call the strikes correct...This was already fixed earlier

I found that there were lots of discussions about compatibility issue between you and the developer of FancyDrop.
    >> There are'nt LOTS of discussions about issues between both plugins...k1llY0u and me and FD and AS live in peace and and harmony :p

Notifier acts here like its designed for: It checks the hook "OnAirDrop", which is always called when a CargoPlane was created/spawned. Simply disable this option and you are fine...

The issue, FancyDrop, does btw check, if its an Airstrike, and does announce nothing on that case...A small hint into direction "compatibility?" ;)

13. supply signal dont calling airstrike.
    any update?

14. Is it possible to change it from Supply signal trigger, so a play can just type /airstrike /squadstrike ?

15. Having issue with players tossing a supply signal and only air drops comes. I have the use airstrike signal in place of supply signals set to true. It works when I use it but not the players. default group (players) only have permission: airstrike.canuse. Confirmed that they can buy, etc.. just not use the signal..

16. Bump still no answer??

17. Since last night rust update, now get:

<code>
    [Error] Error while compiling Airstrike.cs(110,17): error CS0012: The type `IServerComponent' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `Rust.Global, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    </code>

Prior, was working like a charm.

18. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

19. In the recent update (today - 11/12/16) if you load onto server, open up the airstrike.cs file and go to the end of the script. go up one line and add one more closing bracket to resolve the end-of-file compilation error. "}". Just making mention of this update k1 has chance to fix.

20. K1lly0u, i am having an issue with the squadstrike, it flies way too low and goes through the map, attached is a photo of the issue 20161120203251_1.jpg