Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,128 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. The rockets are falling too spread from the main call place. Usually lasts 5-7 rockets. How do i fix that ?

2. Why doesn't the cooldown work for /squadstrike ? it works for /callstrike but not squadstrike any ideas ?

3. Hi folks, sorry if this a noob question, installed the plugin works ok for me as admin but no one else, tried the airstrike.canuse in console but its says invalid command, tried it several different ways but no joy. Has the command for permissions changed? any help appreciated

4. Hey is there a way to disable HQM/Targeting computers from being used, and only use the Economics for calling a Strike?

5. you have to use grant user/group name/id airstrike.canuse Example grant group admin airstrike.canuse / grant user magnusmm1999 airstrike.canuse

6. Hey k1lly0u, another question: Any chance we can edit the cost of a strike to any components we want? How about being able to make the cost of the airstrike different from the squadstrike? Also, I see it doesn't take the flare from your inventory on use. Any chance we can make it use the flare when buying? Thank you!

edit: okay, when i use the computer option its takes the flare away, when i use the metal option it doesnt. These are regular purchase strikes. havent tested squad strike purchases.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017
  7. Hi, I really like the airstrike and I think it's a great feature on every server.
    I personally use it just with the SupplySignal function. But I have to admit that it took me long to figure out how to enable it.
    Perhaps just me is that dumb to overlook the "/togglestrike "on" or "off" - Turn on/off the supply signal strike funtion".

The only tiny flaw I encountered is that the airstrike will be at the point where I threw the signal, not where it fell. Is this a fault of my configuration or is this normal? If it's normal, could it be changed? And could there be added smoke like at the signal for the airdrop but maybe diffrent color? If this is just not possible please excuse my noobish questions ;-).

Keep it up.
    It's not much but I donated a little for your good work.

8. Does anyone know why Squadstrike is not effected by the cooldown in the config? only airstrike seems to

9. Hi! Good plugin!
    But i have a problem :

/buystrike "metal" OK

but /buystrike squad "metal" ERROR, chat : Airstrike : To purchase a squadstrike you need either; 0 Targeting computer(s) and 0 Flare (s) -or- 3000 High Quality Metal

my config :
    {
    "Buy - Buy strike cost - Economics": 0,
    "Buy - Buy strike cost - Flare": 0,
    "Buy - Buy strike cost - HQ Metal": 1000,
    "Buy - Buy strike cost - Targeting Computer": 0,
    "Buy - Can purchase airstrike": true,
    "Buy - Can purchase squadstrike": true,
    "Buy - Use Economics": false,
    "Cooldown - Admin exempt from cooldown": true,
    "Cooldown - Cooldown timer": 3600,
    "Cooldown - Use Cooldown": false,
    "Messages - Broadcast strike to all players": false,
    "Options - Minimum Authlevel": 1,
    "Plane - Plane distance before firing": 900,
    "Plane - Plane speed": 105,
    "Rockets - Accuracy of rockets": 1.5,
    "Rockets - Amount of rockets to fire": 15,
    "Rockets - Chance of fire rocket - 1 in... ": 4,
    "Rockets - Damage Modifier": 3.0,
    "Rockets - Default rocket type": "ammo.rocket.basic",
    "Rockets - Interval between rockets (seconds)": 0.6,
    "Rockets - Speed of rockets": 110.0,
    "Rockets - Use both rocket types": false,
    "Supply Signals - Change the supply strike to call a Squadstrike": false,
    "Supply Signals - Use supply signals to call strike": false
    }

10. Having an issue with airstrikes and squad strikes. If I call a strike on myself, the strike will come and drop the bombs. If I use the console or use another plugin to call them using coordinates, the plane will come but will not drop anything.

Any ideas?

Code:
    (17:32:56) | [Airstrike] No players found.
    (17:32:56) | [Timed Execute] ran CMD: airstrike || ARGS: 1546.2 36.9 -1145.6
    Code:
    {
      "Buy - Buy strike cost - Economics": 500,
      "Buy - Buy strike cost - Flare": 2,
      "Buy - Buy strike cost - HQ Metal": 1000,
      "Buy - Buy strike cost - Targeting Computer": 1,
      "Buy - Can purchase airstrike": false,
      "Buy - Can purchase squadstrike": false,
      "Buy - Use Economics": false,
      "Cooldown - Admin exempt from cooldown": true,
      "Cooldown - Cooldown timer": 3600,
      "Cooldown - Use Cooldown": false,
      "Messages - Broadcast strike to all players": false,
      "Options - Minimum Authlevel": 1,
      "Plane - Plane distance before firing": 500,
      "Plane - Plane speed": 150,
      "Rockets - Accuracy of rockets": 1.5,
      "Rockets - Amount of rockets to fire": 15,
      "Rockets - Chance of fire rocket - 1 in... ": 0,
      "Rockets - Damage Modifier": 1.0,
      "Rockets - Default rocket type": "ammo.rocket.basic",
      "Rockets - Interval between rockets (seconds)": 0.6,
      "Rockets - Speed of rockets": 110.0,
      "Rockets - Use both rocket types": false,
      "Supply Signals - Change the supply strike to call a Squadstrike": false,
      "Supply Signals - Use supply signals to call strike": true
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2017
  11. not work

Code:
    Airstrike - Failed to compile: Airstrike.cs(509,25): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

13. im getting this error since the last update, its only me?
    Code:
    Error while compiling Airstrike.cs(509,25): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `Connection' and no extension method `Connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

14. update rust

15. Is this plugin no longer supported?

I get error:

Airstrike.cs(509,25): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `Connection' and no extension method `Connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

16. whether it is possible to issue AIR drop his sword through the store to cause airstrike? immeno special sword for Airstirke not for air drop???

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust, you're outdated.

18. wulf you speak russian?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Google Translate does, I'm English.

20. ok,

Can you make a sword for airstrike to prodovat it in the store? And do not air drop [ supplo drop]