Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,128 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. Never Mind i figured it out im silly haha

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  2. Hi there! is there any way to make that SquadStrike had another cooldown? atm it has nothing of cooldown, you can use as fast as you want

I wanted to modify the CS but i dont want to mess with your code but it would be a nice implementation

3. Yes ive been asking for this as well i hope they add a separate cd for it.

4. well i got it working with cooldown just adding the same code of the cooldown of the normal strike, the pronlem is that is the same cooldown so you can use one or another and u cant change the cooldown time only for one, it will change for both but if you want i can paste that part of the code

5. That would be great, i would like people to use the /callstrike and /squadstrike with a cooldown bc it seems the cd don't work.

6. Yep the only one with Cooldwon at this moment is /callstrike, however make sure you have activated the cooldown on Airstrike.json also set the cd time,

also at the line 517 of the airstrike.cs you should have something like this:

Code:
            [ChatCommand("callstrike")]
            private void chatStrike(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
            {
                if (!canChatStrike(player)) return;            if (useCooldown)
                    if (!CheckPlayerData(player)) return;  //This is what we want!
    As you can see there is the rule asking for cooldown so you only have to Copy this:

Code:
                if (useCooldown)
                    if (!CheckPlayerData(player)) return;
    and Paste just bellow on the ChatCommand Squadstrike

it shoud looks like this from the line 551

Code:
            [ChatCommand("squadstrike")]
            private void chatsquadStrike(BasePlayer player, string command, string[] args)
            {
                if (!canChatStrike(player)) return;            if (useCooldown)
                    if (!CheckPlayerData(player)) return;            if (args.Length == 0)
                {
                    squadStrikeOnPlayer(player);
                    return;
                }
    However they share the Cooldown, if i manage to get working with separated cd i will post it, also @k1lly0u maybe you can update the mod so get like this meanwhile another cooldown is added, i dont know much about csharp but i will make a try and post what i got

7. Need some help with this one.. I've basically allowed some players to have airstrike, but they've been abusing the mass strike. I've tried removing the permission a thousand times and still nothing works.

Please help me with this

8. Somehow only admins can use "/togglestrike" on my server.
    How can I change this? I want every player to have access to the airstrike via Supply Grenade.
    Other than that it works just fine.

I tried airstrike.canuse in console but without effect. Do I need to add a playername to this command?

Thanks for your time!

9. Maybe I don't understand, but why would you buy a strike on yourself...? I don't see an option to bomb another player like /buystrike money PlayerName... What am I missing?

10. A silly thing has begun on my server. Whenever an airstrike or squadstrike is called, they drop bombs, but also drop a supply crate. Is this intentional? I can't see any settings in this plugin cfg, nor fancy drop cfg that would cause this.

Thanks

11. Assigned permission airstrike.canuse to my test user. When he uses the chat command /callstrike, nothing happens. I'd rather use a permission that grants only the ability to call an airstrike, not a squadstrike. The only way a user can issue a /callstrike is if they are given the permission airstrike.admin. Am I doing something wrong?

12. Airstrike.admin is the permission to allow the use of /callstrike.

13. Yes, of course that does grant permission to use /callstrike, but it also grants permission for /squadstrike. This is something I don't want players to have, at least not yet.

14. Gotcha. The dev will have to respond to this as to whether or not an additional permission for callstrike can be added.

15. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

16. airstrike.chat doesn't exist.

17. Thanks k1lly0u, much appreciated!

18. does planes still flies from one, single direction?)

19. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

20. Hey killyou can you add some kind of option to check to see if the airstrike goes through because players when they use the /squad or /callstrike they type the name but it says multiple players with that name it would be nice if it wouldn't count as a cd when that message appears.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2017