Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,127 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. @k1lly0u hey man, I agree with the guys saying
    " Also theres a bug with /callstrike. If you type the name wrong the strike doesnt come and the command is put on cooldown ", its really annoying :(
    and another thing I want to request, could you please make it possible to not let the person get the information that the airstrike is coming onto him.. I want the airstrike inbound! but not an extra line for the targeted one. I tried removing it from lang/en/airstrike.json but it just made a new line instead saying airstrike inbound and now it shows it 2 times to the targeted, my request would be to put a config thing saying announce the target: true/false.

its a really nice plugin man keep it up mate

2. Hello,
    I can not buy a plane. I have 1000 of HQ Metal on me.
    I put the command ==> / togglestrike on (admin)
    ==> /buystrike metal (player does not work)

And nothing works
    Thank you for your help

Really sorry for my english

In config I have
    {
    "Buy - Buy strike cost - Economics": 0,
    "Buy - Buy strike cost - Flare": 0,
    "Buy - Buy strike cost - HQ Metal": 1000,
    "Buy - Buy strike cost - Targeting Computer": 0,
    "Buy - Can purchase airstrike": true,
    "Buy - Can purchase squadstrike": true,
    "Buy - Use Economics": false,
    "Cooldown - Admin exempt from cooldown": true,
    "Cooldown - Cooldown timer": 3600,
    "Cooldown - Use Cooldown": false,
    "Messages - Broadcast strike to all players": true,
    "Options - Minimum Authlevel": 1,
    "Plane - Plane distance before firing": 900,
    "Plane - Plane speed": 105,
    "Rockets - Accuracy of rockets": 1.5,
    "Rockets - Amount of rockets to fire": 15,
    "Rockets - Chance of fire rocket - 1 in... ": 4,
    "Rockets - Damage Modifier": 1.0,
    "Rockets - Default rocket type": "ammo.rocket.basic",
    "Rockets - Interval between rockets (seconds)": 0.6,
    "Rockets - Speed of rockets": 110.0,
    "Rockets - Use both rocket types": false,
    "Supply Signals - Change the supply strike to call a Squadstrike": false,
    "Supply Signals - Use supply signals to call strike": true
    }

And in the CS file
    #region Config
    private static bool broadcastStrikeAll = true;
    private static bool useSignalStrike = true;
    private static bool usePaymentStrike = true;
    private static bool usePaymentSquad = true;
    private static bool useEconomics = false;
    private static bool useCooldown = false;
    private static bool noAdminCooldown = true;
    private static bool useMixedRockets = false;
    private static bool changeSupplyStrike = false;

private static float rocketSpeed = 110f;
    private static float rocketInterval = 0.6f;
    private static float damageModifier = 1.0f;
    private static float rocketSpread = 1.5f;

private static int rocketAmount = 15;
    private static int planeSpeed = 105;
    private static int planeDistance = 900;
    private static int buyMetal = 1000;
    private static int buyFlare = 0;
    private static int buyTarget = 0;
    private static int buyMoney = 0;
    private static int cooldownTime = 3;
    private static int auth = 1;
    private static int fireChance = 4;

private static string normalRocket = "ammo.rocket.basic";
    private static string fireRocket = "ammo.rocket.fire";
    private static string rocketType = "ammo.rocket.basic";
    protected override void LoadDefaultConfig()
    {

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2017
  3. airstrike plane spawns way off in the distance
    squadstrike planes spawn closer
    this gives wildly different arrival times for a strike. want airstrike to arrive faster? set it to 300.. except now squadplanes arrive so fast that you don't know what to do.
    somehow need to make airstrike spawn in similar manner to squad

4. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

5. Updated to new version (yes deleted old everything), Small permissions problems:

User 'SubtleSara' granted permission 'airstrike.chat.squad'
    Upon calling squadstrike via /airstrike call squad: "You do not have permission to use that strike type"

Permission 'airstrike.call.squad' doesn't exist (change in chat section of overview)

6. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

7. Need to correct in overview:

/airstrike call <strike/squad> - Allows players to call a airstrike/squadstrike on their position
    /airstrike call <strike/squad> <x> <z> - Allows players to call a airstrike/squadstrike to the specified co-ordinates
    /airstrike call <strike/squad> <playername> - Allows players to call a airstrike/squadstrike on another player
    (Requires: airstrike.call.strike or airstrike.call.squad)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497758987][/DOUBLEPOST]Also for some reason my planes don't drop rockets, is it because they come and go too fast?

"Plane Options": {
    "Distance from target to engage": 20.0,
    "Flight speed (meters per second)": 500.0

8. hello i love this plugin, i am looking to create a panel in infopanel to light up w.e one of these strikes in inbound... can you help me?

9. Distance is calculated from the plane to the target. The plane flies at 170 units from sea level, so 20 is far too small a number for it to ever trigger. Also if the plane is flying too fast it will be firing rockets from well beyond the target position. 500 is pretty extreme :p

The plane icon would likely light up. I've never used InfoPanel but if I get some time I can take a look

10. Hello, Love the plugin but the supply signal gave an airdrop. Don't see how to adjust that or give admin unlimited use.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
  11. This doesn't work very well with planecrash addon, lol. The planes blow themselves up before they get to the target. It's actually pretty hilarious, but not very functional.

12. Is there a way to make it so that if you use a supply signal to call a strike, it doesn't drop a supply drop?

If I'm using a strike to attack a base, I don't want to give them a supply drop lol

13. Doesn't work for me , I updated , removed config&data

14. bug 1
    If you have permission to buystrike, when you /airstrike the help text for /airstrike buy does not show up.

bug 2
    When you use signal to call strike, it still does supply drop.

bug 3
    sometimes the planes don't shoot projectiles or they shoot in odd spots. something is up with squadstrikes for sure though. i'll figure it out later

i like the config stuff you did. its all good just a few bugs

15. Old version works, new does not seem to. This is what is in RCON new version then reverted back to old. Like to keep things up to date.
    (00:52:54) | Airstrike was compiled successfully in 2160ms

(00:52:54) | Unloaded plugin Airstrike v0.3.1 by k1lly0u

(00:52:54) | Loaded plugin Airstrike v0.3.1 by k1lly0u

(00:52:54) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'Airstrike v0.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(00:52:54) | at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.CallRandomStrike () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(00:53:25) | Failed to call hook 'cmdAirstrike' on plugin 'Airstrike v0.3.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(00:53:26) | at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.cmdAirstrike (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(00:54:12) | Waiting for another application to stop using script: Airstrike

(00:54:17) | Reload requested for plugin which is already loading: Airstrike

(00:54:18) | Airstrike was compiled successfully in 2101ms

(00:54:18) | Unloaded plugin Airstrike v0.3.1 by k1lly0u

(00:54:18) | Loaded plugin Airstrike v0.2.51 by k1lly0u

(00:54:18) | [Airstrike] Economics could not be found! Disabling money feature

(00:54:25) | Unloaded plugin Airstrike v0.2.51 by k1lly0u

(00:54:26) | Loaded plugin Airstrike v0.2.51 by k1lly0u

(00:54:26) | [Airstrike] Economics could not be found! Disabling money feature

(00:55:04) | [ServerVar] giving rusticationuk 1 x Supply Signal

(00:55:12) | [Airstrike] Airstrike called to (452.9, 24.9, 102.2)

(00:55:12) | [Airstrike] rusticationuk has called a airstrike at co-ords: (452.9, 24.9, 102.2)

16. Read the patch notes. specifically the bold red writing

1) I mistyped the permission :p
    2) Likely another plugin that does something with supply drops
    3) No issues with projectiles here, are you using the standard config?

17. Will delete and update tomorrow. Will let you know. Thank you for speedy reply

18. I see what you mean about shooting in odd spots, I was adjusting the target position based on the offset of the trailing planes. I made the target offset much small so the rockets are better grouped together

19. k1lly0u updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

20. Fancy drop. I just assumed signal used for this wouldnt call fancy drop. No big deal for me

config. Trying to get it closer to my old projectile settings. Instead of carpeting an area i had it do like 30 rockets per plane, 0.2 damage multiplier, very accurate setting, fired out in quick succession like .05 sec, slow squad speed like 50 and fired once over target. Made it look like cool bombing. Loud.
    I'll play with it later but thinking maybe it doesn't like the settings