Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,127 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. Is there any way we can let people purchase an airstrike to another players position? I see the option there but not the option to buy a strike(to another players location.) Thanks :)

2. I am getting console errors, I have tried fresh setup (removed lang/conf/plugin) I am seeing the following when running commands from console (airstrike strike)
    Code:
    13:09:47) | [Oxide] 13:09 [Info] Airstrike was compiled successfully in 1922ms
    (13:09:47) | [Oxide] 13:09 [Info] Loaded plugin Airstrike v0.3.3 by k1lly0u
    (13:09:52) | [Oxide] 13:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ccmdAirstrike' on plugin 'Airstrike v0.3.3' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)
    (13:09:52) | [Oxide] 13:09 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.ccmdAirstrike (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3. how does fire chance work? higher value = more or low chance?

4. Code:
    (23:33:34) | Failed to call hook 'cmdAirstrike' on plugin 'Airstrike v0.3.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (23:33:34) | at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.cmdAirstrike (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Is it possible to make one do radiation damage? Also I don't want this abused. How do I make it so they cant strike a person when building blocked or the target is in a cupboard range? (His or someone elses)

6. im getting problems after trying to use the chat commandsit just throws this in console

Code:
    (14:12:53) | Failed to call hook 'cmdAirstrike' on plugin 'Airstrike v0.3.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (14:12:53) | at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.cmdAirstrike (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. is there anyway you can add clan limit cool down so if your in a clan you wont get everyone from in that clan calling the airstrikes in haha if there is 4 of you in a clan it will it will obliterate a base :D

8. I had this. I cleared the airstrike file in the data folder. For some reason it just said "null" inside the file.

9. can you please have an ability to set some sort of like a red zone were if you enter it or someone enters it or just in general gets bombed more often then other places like say the middle of the map or such if you add this to your advanced or this version

10. Regarding:
    Code:
    /airstrike signal <strike/squad> - Turns a supply signal into a airstrike make to call either a squad strike or airstrike (Requires: airstrike.signal.strike or airstrike.signal.squad)/airstrike buy <strike/squad> - Allows players to purchase a airstrike/squadstrike to their position, costs are set in the config
    (Requires: airstrike.purchase.strike or airstrike.purchase.squad)
    1) If I do not want a player to use the chat call but wish to allow them to use Supply Signal do they still have to buy the airstrike to /airstrike signal <strike/squad>

2) As Admin can I /airstrike signal <strike/squad> and place in vending and the strike carry when purchased?

3) For use with other plugin is it able to be added to GUIShop and still call a strike? or would that support be on the other plugin side?

4) If this does not function as I desire is it possible to just pay for and donate to have these functions added to Advanced Air Strike.

I like the idea but just desire to only have it called from a supply signal but still wish it to have to be purchased with Economy.

11. /airstrike signal <strike/squad>

Not working after update?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2018
  12. What about preventing airstrikes from landing or being used in a TC protected area to prevent raiding with airstrike?

13. Is there a way to display in chat who called in the airstrike?

14. When calling from console using airstrike strike Name gives error "Invalid co-ordinates set. You must enter number values for X and Z" if the player has two names

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Airstrike with a new update entry:

16. today two player use airstrike and the server up to 1000 at ping, some solution for that, i use normal missil but hae fire anyplaced for airstrike

17. Does the random airstrike feature pick a random map location or the location of a random player?

18. edit- nvm looks like it's random x/y.

19. GOOD PLUGGIN BUT... and need work whit this, need put a permission or some parameters for not destroy whit airstrike the players construction, use only for kill people. Or not need C4 in the servers whit this plugin. Need work in this

20. needs update? calling an airstrike results in an airdrop and the plane flying straight but turned at a 45 degree angle??? lol!