Airstrike

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,127 - First Release: Dec 2, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 34 likes
  1. The grouping is better but still way off. Not sure if this is intentional but this screenshot is with 0.05 accuracy. The building was the intended target. With the old plugin, the settings would have made all the rockets go to the building. Maybe they are triangulating on the wrong spot.

upload_2017-6-19_1-2-48.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  2. I figured out how I got the projectiles to not work! Did you used to calculate the engage distance differently? If you set the engage distance too low then the rockets never fire. It seems like the minimum distance to engage is the distance between the spot you call it and the height of the plane.. which is around 170 or so

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  3. Lol that diagram! You assume correct, though I am pretty sure it never dropped rockets directly above the target.
    Yes the old version did send them all to one position but I felt a blanket coverage was much more appropriate for the squad strike. The accuracy you set for it will only determine the grouping of rockets from each plane, so a very low accuracy on a squad strike will still have 3 groups of rockets, but all the rockets in the individual groups will be tighter together. The distance between the groups is 1/5 of the distance between the planes

4. The distance before firing was 33 in my old config
    The minimum distance I can set in my current config seems to be around 175. Now that I have this figured out, I can play with the numbers to get the kind of strike I want. If nothing else, maybe just say don't use below 175 or it wont work. Cheers. So far I am liking the changes. Also see you've been updating your other plugins. The perms thing in zones manager is a cool idea. Good stuff man

5. a few days ago i was playing with different configurations and found a nice balance for accurate, boomy, bunkerbuster death from above. i found myself fighting with whether i wanted that, or if i wanted a much less accurate, area of effect, low damage but high projectile count to counter raid/ defend base.. something that wouldnt do a lot of structural damage but enough to kill players. if you ever rewrite again maybe consider more than one configuration state.

6. hey @k1lly0u , do you mind changing the squad strike announcement so it doesnt tell the targeted one the cordinates, having it takes away the element of suprise

7. What am I doing wrong?

| Failed to call hook 'ccmdAirstrike' on plugin 'Airstrike v0.3.3' (IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.)

(12:25:07) | at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.ccmdAirstrike (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.Airstrike.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. Having the same problem like you

9. Did you guys delete your config and Lang file

10. @k1lly0u
    would be awesome if squadstrike and airstrike had separate rocket options. would open up some fun options. like a normal strike could be very accurate bunker buster and squad could be set up to do wide area 100% incendiary. so on and so forth.

11. seems to be calling airdrops not airstrikes lol also crashes the server everytime its called

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017
  12. Is it possible to have different color smoke. Options for each type of throawable setting

13. that would be cool but i think there is only purple in the assets i may be wrong but the main problem is rust you dont always see the smoke due to there messup with the updates

14. It can be done
    But I'm not sure how to do it. I seen a YouTube video a long time ago had different color smoke signal

15. hey @k1lly0u, I noticed something that were really annoying and made my players nuke themself by misstake. if they do /airstrike call <playername> it will automatically send an strike(not squad) on themself, in my opinion it shouldnt send it at all, it should make a syntax error saying its wrong and what it needs to be to work, is this something you could look into fixing?

16. After latest update this is spamming the console!

(17:24:53) | Converting prefab name to lowercase: assets/bundled/prefabs/Fireball.prefab

17. Please update the plugin. Spam of the console when struck by fireballs.

18. Not plugin related. It does simply not contain any similar text ;)

19. Ya I think it is on rust end they changed something but your plugin triggers incendiary rockets somewhere in the plugin and when an airstrike happens it blows the console up. Same can be done with just the rocket launcher and incendiary rockets. shooting at the ground just the plugin shoot ALOT more rockets at once. Well glad to know its rust end and no yours. Thanks for the reply!